Ch. 6 [Business]

I woke up to the sun shining in your face and yawned. Last night didn't seem bad, at least Cashier got his sleep at last. I touched the visor he gave me gently and looked at it. Since he's asleep, maybe I can take over the store until he's awake. The thing is, the store is locked and I need the damn keys- I eventually noticed that it's in his pockets so I slowly and gently grabbed them. Anyways, I don't think he'll be comfortable sleeping on the roof... I picked him up gently and when I was doing that, he sounded like he was about to wake up  but I carefully soothed him. I went into the store and eventually found a place to lay him at. I saw a bed in the employee room. I gently placed him down and covered him with blankets. I had to figure out how to work this store.. I flicked on the lights and put on the apron then the visor. I waited and waited till eventually Player came up to me.
"Hey Y/N!! What are you doing?"
"Oh, nothing much. Just watching the store I guess."
"That's cool, anyways can I get a free snack here? Since Cashier isn't here..?"
I couldn't resist his "puppy" face but I know Cashier wouldn't be happy if I have something away for free, he would've known if I did. But I had two choices: Give away a free snack to Player and regret making Cashier mad at me, or don't give the snack to Player and just make him sad instead. Since player is my bff, I just had to do it. I said yes to Player and he started to figure out what he wants. After a couple of minutes, he found what he wanted and zoomed out of the store.
Little did I know that Cashier was behind me during the situation. He slowly tapped my shoulder and I got so frickin nervous.
"Did I see what I think I saw..?" Cashier replied to me. He seemed very stressed about it. I couldn't figure out a way to get myself out of the situation so I literally punched him in the face, leaving him a bruise perhaps.  I suddenly then zoomed out of the store. Cashier's definitely mad at me, he probably won't speak to me for the next 2 days.
"Geez.. what did I get myself into?" I thought to myself as I went inside my house. I figured that I'll visit Cashier first thing in the morning, I will apologize to him, hopefully he'll accept my apology...

[ you are amazing mf..]