Ch. 4 [Cashier's Break]

You woke up at 4am and remembered that you wanted to see Cashier on break! Maybe get his name or something- WAIT, NO- STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM-. You propped yourself up and just passed your father who is laying in the tub. You still got a little bit concerned as you walked past. Finally, you made it outside. You didn't see Cashier outside yet so you decided to sit on the bench, waiting for him to go on his break which took forever-. You thought about what you were gonna say to him. Maybe a greeting would be nice, yes? Techinally it was very common to do a greeting. But it is a very nice attitude to say "hello" to someone.
"I wonder when Cashier's gonna go on his break and leave the store.."
You wondered about that for a few minutes... Suddenly, you heard a door open alerting you that someone is outside. You looked and it was Cashier! He was smoking when you first laid eyes on him.

"Does he do this everyday? Smoking is bad for the human body.. but I think he knows that already."

You mumbled to yourself but ignoring of what you said, you stood up and walked to Cashier who seemed to not notice you. You poked him on the shoulder and he slightly jumped since yk, he didn't actually see you. Cashier stared at you for a moment and the silence was getting awkward.
"Anyways, hello Cashier! How are you doing?" You replied to him. You saw him stumbling with his words. You slightly chuckled while he was figuring out of what to say.
"Uhm, h-hello Y/N.."
You were getting a bit concerned about his few words. I mean he wasn't the type of person to speak much but you didn't blame him. You noticed the cigarette in his hand and took it out of his hand. He seemed to notice that since you tugged it very harshly.
"Hey! Get it back!! I wasn't done with that..!" Cashier yelled at you.
You chuckled and when you were about to throw it away, Cashier fell on top of you. Just like that! While you were under Cashier, he seemed to be looking into your eyes, getting lost into another world. You quickly got up and he snapped out of the moment.
"Hey, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to do that. I think?" Cashier replied to you.
"It's alright, this wouldn't have happened if I didn't snatched the cigarette out of your hand!" You said to him, making it like an apology. He slightly chuckled while you were trying to dust off the dirt on your pants.
"Well, see you tomorrow. Maybe we will try to not get into an accident like this again." He said to you, getting another pack of cigarettes.
"Hehe, yeah.." You answered him back. When you were about to go back to your house, he said something to you.
"Hey Y/N! Before you go, why did you come to me on my break? Weren't you awake?"
"Oh! Uhm- GOTTA GO-"
You quickly ran out of the situation into your house. You got into bed and started to drift off into sleep, wondering what will happen tomorrow between you and Cashier.

[544 WORDSSS, LETS GOO]