entytway ixsay

clay was up first, getting only five hours of sleep considering they went to bed at one in the morning. the time was about six am, the sun rising through all of the open windows in georges house.

the brunette was still passed out on the bed, soon to be awaken by the sun beaming him in the face. he smelt something good, like someone was cooking. at first he panicked, but then all the memories from the night before fled back into his mind. as did the pain as well.

he attempted to stand up, stumbling a little before actually standing up. he had a limp, almost hiding it completely but it still hurt like shit to walk. the time was now eight, george had slept seven full hours.

"you cook?" georges voice was raspy and deep, his sleep deprived mind boggled as he hovered into the kitchen.

clay spun around, on guard but he relaxed as he saw it was only george. the brunette owned several pairs of sweats, each and every single one being triple his size. meaning, they also fit clay and were a little baggy.

the blonde was wearing a pair of grey sweats, and that same emerald green turtle neck from yesterday that covered all of his torso and arms. george hated that he hid who he was, but he was to tired to protest right now.

"I hope you dont mind-" clay gave george a nervous smile, but turned back to the foot he was making after george gave him a cheesy smile.

"it smells amazing" george jumped up onto the bar stool that sat against his marble island. he crossed his legs, immediately sending pain up his spine but he brushed it off.

"I dont really know what you like so I made omelets with everything in them" clay turned around proudly and slid george a plate, revealing a medium sized omelet with fancy sauce and toppings scattered on the plate.

george did not hesitate to cut it open with the utensils sitting on the edge of his plate. the food melted in his mouth, making george extremally surprised because this had to be one of the best things he had ever eaten.

"this is amazing" george spoke through a mouth full of food, smiling at how proud clay looked.

they ate with small talk, about half an hour passing until the kitchen was back to its clean state and the two were left bored.

"what time did you wake up" george smiled from the couch, staring at clay that was helplessly staring at all the different photographs and murals on his walls.

"I dont know six maybe" clay mumbled as he ran his fingers over various tornado pictures, seeing how some looked skinnier, others looked larger, and some looked like a literal cloud on the ground without a funnel.

george hummed in response, laying his head against the edge of the sofa as he was mesmerized by clays movements, that were unintentionally soothing. but, the both of their thoughts were interrupted by a brutal knock on the door.

clay immediately snapped to look at george with an emotion that was mixed from worry, fear, and being prepared for something the both of then knew was possible.

george shrugged, not caring to much about it considering who was in the room with him. but as clay approached the door, the knock came again and it sounded fierce.

"hel-" clay opened the door but was immediately caught by surprise with a gun pointed at his head.

he quickly reached up and disarmed the man, kneeing him in the gut and punching him in the face. which was enough to leave him unconscious on the ground.

george bolted up at the sudden ruckus, seeing a now passed out man in full black and a ski mask below clay, also seeing a gun tossed into the hallway.

the blonde snapped his head up and saw there was another man, the same as the one at his feet, about a dozen doors down and already knocking on the door.