ourtyfay ourfay

it was noon now, and clay was missing. the group had gone downstairs to get him, to tell him about what they found, but he was gone.

it wasn't that hard for him to sneak away, he had the recourses, and he knew how to disappear. and as of right now, he was fully sober and on his jet to Arkansas. He doesn't know why hes leaving, why he has to fly half way across the country, maybe he needed a break, maybe he wanted to see his house again, either way he was already gone.

"fuck" corpse ran his hand through his hair aggressively, looking at everyone else in the room who had heard about clay now missing.

"the jet just took off" james turned around in his chair, locking eyes with techno and nick who looked more worried over anything.

yes, it was just a mafia, yes clay can take care of himself, but they were more than a mafia. they were family. And neither nick nor techno are supposed to leave his side, making it their fault IF something happens to him.

"mans disappearing" ryan laughed a little, hopping over to the kitchen island and catching a lot of the rooms attention.

nick, techno, ash, james, corpse, and laura all stood in the room with him, and now all looking at him with disgusted looks.

"you're a bitch you know that?" nick shot back, genuinely mad at ryan for literally no reason.

but before anyone could respond, the doors pushed open with scar and eli standing there with worried faces. at first, everyone looked at her sympathetically but then they realized who else was in the room.

techno snapped his face back and forth from ryan and scar once, then decided best just to get ryan out of here. scar seemed involved with conversation with ash, him also knowing that scar cant know about ryan. techno took his chances and approached the blue haired man quickly.

"you need to leave. like now" nick spoke first, him and techno now huddled up Infront of him to hide his character from scar.

"why, where am I supposed to go?" ryan spoke sassily, now interested in this couple that just entered the room. he tried to look over techno and nicks shoulder but they were already practically picking him up and dragging him to the door.

"I dont care, just leave" techno walked closely behind him, making sure he couldn't see scar or eli.

"you realize this is literally my mafia if he doesn't come back" ryan laughed more, his voice just a little to loud.

but he wasn't wrong, he was clays husband and if something did happen to clay or he never came back, it was his mafia.

"I think I would rather go back to prison" corpse responded, sitting at the kitchen island with a fair smirk on his face.

"no one even knows you exist, it would not be that hard to kill you" techno spoke sternly, ryan immediately shutting up and starting to walk out the front door without hesitation because he knew techno wasn't joking.

"I hate him. I have known him twelve hours and I hate him" ash crossed his arms, sounding like a child but making it more funny over anything.

"yeah because he pistol-whipped us the first five minutes we knew him" james shot back in more of a scoffing manor, making other people in the room lighten up a little bit.

though scar and eli were confused, eli didnt really care but what ryan said stuck with scar. 'you realize this is literally my mafia if he doesn't come back' the words repeated in her head multiple times, trying to figure out why clay would have given it to him when no one likes him. besides, she didnt know him, well truthfully she didnt know her brother.