𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

☙༺✩༻❧

                               ☙༺✩༻❧ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

                               ☙༺✩༻❧
ITALLICS = SPEAKING IN NAVI

Jake woke with a torch flashing in his eyes, when he looked up a crowd of scientists were stood over him, however he only recognised max and grace.

"jake..jake" grace began speaking helping the man sit up, "is the avatar okay?"

"yeah dawg" he sighed heavily smiling at the people around him, "you are not gona guess where i am"

After jake filled in norm and grace in on where he was and what had happened, the science team sat around a table eating breakfast.

"the last thing i see is this moron being chased into the forest by an angry thanator" grace spoke rolling her eyes causing the scientists to laugh.

"what can i say" jake spoke sarcastically, "it cant be taught" he continued before shoving another peice of toast into his mouth. His eyes scanned the table to see who was sat there with him, he was going to be there for atleast 3 years so he might aswell get to know them, he saw norm sat silently eating his breakfast. Norms body language screamed annoyance and even jealousy, he had trained for so long and jake couldnt help but feel slightly bad that he was exepted by the omatikaya clan instead of norm.

It was only 5 am but the RDA had strict conditions that everyone must be up early, after breakfast jake managed to sneak away to go update quaritch about what had happened in his avatar body. He didnt want to go behind graces back and he didnt feel great about working for quaritch but he was a marine, he had experience like this before and it would certainly be easier than him attempting to be some sort of scientist like tommy. As far as jake was concerned, he was doing the right thing, this was a way for him to limit the amount of navi deaths, even if it meant betraying max, grace and norm.

Once he had talked to quaritch, jake made his way back to the lab, he needed to be linked in by 6 am and he was already running slightly late. The moment he entered the lab grace yelled at him for being late and he made some sort of excuse about needing the toilet. Quickly grace made it to his side and began quizzing him on the different members of the omatikaya clan. She rolled her eyes everytime she had to correct the mans answers.

"eywa?" jake spoke climing into his link pod

"eywa is like their deity, the tsahìk is able to interpret what eywa means" grace spoke clicking different buttons to prepare the link.

"you'd know that if you had any kind of training" norm spoke crossing his arms angrily

"whos got a date with the cheifs daughter?" jake spoke holding up the image of kyuna

"oh please-" norm began however he was interrupted by grace snatching the ipad from jake and forcing him to lay down.

"come on come on village life starts early" grace said finally closing the link pod.

"moron wake up" kyuna spoke rolling her eyes sitting above his hammock, she soon saw his eyes opening and him sitting up.

"sorry sorry" he spoke attempting to climb up onto the branch, kyuna could tell he was struggling quite abit but he needed to learn so she wasnt going to help him.

After a solid 5 minutes he finally made it and was now stood infront of kyuna. He was clearly out of breath but she decided not to mention it as he seemed embarrassed enough as it was. She quickly got to her feet and moved so the boy could follow her.

"today we ride pa'li" she spoke smiling as she walked.

"sorry what?" he said clearly confused.

How had he managed to come out into this world and not know anything?

"yesterday you saw tsu'tey ride pa'li" she said now exiting home tree and walking over to the training grounds.

"they are like hor-se" she continued, although her english was good it certainly wasnt the best but jake could understand it and tell what she was saying. He assumed she had learned from dr.agustine but he didnt think to ask.

"pa'li are very gentle creatures, they will not hurt you" she said as they walked up to one of the free pa'li, she began stroking the creatures nose as jake inspected it.

It was like a horse as she had said, but it had multiple eyes and six legs.

"good boy" jake spoke petting the creature who in response flicked him with its antenna.

"she is female" kyuna laughed

"okay good girl" he said shrugging

"to ride pa'li you must make a bond, you have to connect through tsahelu" she said watching jake climb onto the animals back, she stayed stood infront of the creature so that it may not get spooked and run away.

Jake listened as he grabbed the right antenna of the creature and his own braid inspecting how he was supposed to make the bond.

Once connected to the animal jake let out a heavy breath, the creature widened its eyes and stomped one of its legs in response.

"feel her strong legs, feel her breath and her heart beat." the girl spoke watching jake carefully to make sure he would not do the wrong thing.

"once ready think to ride and she will do as you say" she continued.

"ride" jake spoke outloud and quickly the pa'li began running, luckily kyuna was able to jump out of the way and missed being trampled by the creature. She watched as jake clumsily fell off the back of the creature, breaking the bond and falling into some dirt. The girl supressed her laugh as much as she possibly could. She turned to see tsu'tey ride in with neytiri.

"you should go away" tsu'tey shouted as jake picked himself out of the mud

"nah you'd miss me, i knew you could speak english." jake smiled smugly

"he will not learn anything sister" neytiri rolled her eyes

"he is like a rock" tsu'tey laughed

"go" kyuna spoke hitting the pa'li her sister rode on causing both neytiri and tsu'tey to ride away.

She looked towards jake who was attempting to wipe mud off of himself. he was such an idiot.

"come on try again" she spoke pointing towards the same pa'li he had fallen off.

                            ☙༺✩༻❧

                            ☙༺✩༻❧✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘖 𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜♥︎

                            ☙༺✩༻❧
✩𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀✩
𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘖 𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘯
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜♥︎