Unmask- Act 3 (Part 3)

CUT TO:
**INT. DOWNSTAIRS HALLWAY**

Demi is walking around, checking room by room for anyone. An evil look is on her face.

**DEMI**
There's nowhere to hide. You won't get away.

She pokes her head around multiple doorways but finds nothing. She gets back to the living room and opens the door.

**DEMI**
Shit.

**INT. LIVING ROOM**

The camera pans towards the corner where Haley's body laid. It's gone.

The camera points back towards Demi AS A SAUCEPAN SWINGS INTO HER HEAD knocking her onto the floor. Haley stands behind her, confident.

**DEMI**
(in pain)
AHHHH.

Haley takes another swing with the saucepan. It hits Demi hard in the stomach.

**DEMI**
STOP!

**HALEY**
Stop what?

She swings again, it hits Demi in the hand, making her drop her gun. Haley makes a grab for it as Demi also lunges for it. Demi misses. Haley grabs the gun, a smile grows on her face as she ains the gun at Demi.

**DEMI**
NO! NO! NO! STOP PLEASE!

**HALEY**
Did you stop huh? When you were killing my friends?

**DEMI**
I'M SO SORRY.

**HALEY**
Sorry doesn't cut it. You've ruined my life and I'm about to ruin yours.

**DEMI**
I'LL DO ANYTHING!

**HALEY**
Oh really? How about you bring my friends back? And my mum. I have to live without my mum, because of you!

**DEMI**
I NEVER PLANNED ON KILLING HER! IT WAS A SPUR OF THE MOMENT THING!

**HALEY**
SPUR OF THE MOMENT?! You hung her body on a wall and painted with her blood! That's going to take some serious therapy to get over. I have to live with that image.

**DEMI**
I'm so sorry, Haley.

**HALEY**
And what about Ava, Bracken and Jake? And my boyfriend, Xander. What's your explanation here. You've taken so many lives, and more lives outside of here if you really are already a killer.

**DEMI**
I told you, I am so sorry.

**HALEY**
(sarcasm in her voice)
Oh, you're sorry?

**DEMI**
Yes.

**HALEY**
Ok, then I guess I'll just let you go.

**DEMI**
You're joking aren't you?

**HALEY**
How could you tell?

**DEMI**
Bitch.

**HALEY**
What was that?

**DEMI**
Nothing.

**HALEY**
I'm a bitch huh? Would a bitch do this?

She pulls the trigger. The gun doesn't go off. Demi laughs as she lunges at Haley, knocking her to the floor. Haley groans in pain. Demi snatches the gun from Haley and aims it at her, towering above her.

**DEMI**
Safety's on. It works better when it isn't.

Haley can't get any words out, she's too dazed. Demi turns off the gun's safety.

**DEMI** (CONT'D)
I guess this is how it really ends.

She points the gun to Haley's head.

**ALFIE**
Yes, it is.

As demi swings around, Alfie stabs her in the shoulder, revealing him, Josh and Rose standing behind.

**DEMI**
AHH!

**JOSH**
Yes Alfie!

Haley stands up, picking back up Demi's gun as she drops to the floor letting go of it. She aims it at Demi.

**HALEY**
I guess this is how it really ends hey, Demi?

**DEMI**
(in pain)
You... Bitch...

**ROSE**
Shoot her!

Haley pulls the trigger, a bullet flys into Demi's stomach.

**DEMI**
FUCK!

**JOSH**
In the head, Haley!

**HALEY**
I'm getting there, I need her to feel pain first.

She pulls the trigger again, causing a bullet to rip through Demi's foot.

**DEMI**
AGGHHHH!

**HALEY**
Looks like you only have one bullet left in your gun.

**DEMI**
No! Please!

**HALEY**
Goodbye, Demi.

Haley's face shows confidence as she aims her gun higher, up towards Demi's head.

**DEMI**
NOOOOOOOO!

HALEY PULLS THE TRIGGER. The bullet flys out the gun, penetrating Demi's head, a bullet wound clearly visible as her eyes roll up, blood oozing out.

Haley spins around to the group who are watching with pleasure.

**HALEY**
She's dead.

**ALFIE**
(putting his arm round Haley)
Well done Haley.

**JOSH**
Yeah good job. She's gone, she can't hurt us now.

**HALEY**
(expression dropping)
Wait a minute.

**ROSE**
What?

**HALEY**
Where's Bella?

**JOSH**
Shit.

**ALFIE**
And where's...

He's cut off by a female scream, coming from upstairs.

**HALEY**
Sophie!

**ALFIE**
COME ON LET'S GO!

**HALEY**
WE'RE COMING SOPHIE!

They all run out of the living room.