2.

He sat there, staring out the window watching all the cars pass by. "You alright?" Chishiya asked as he snapped out of it. "Y-yeah! I'm fine." He says as Chishiya just chuckles. "You're really unknown, I wanna know more about you, Niragi." "What do you wanna know?" "Anything." "Okay, so, I have a tattoo on like, a certain part of my neck." "Seriously?" "Mhm, but you know, It's not really revealed because of the uniform." "Do you reveal it once your out of school?" "Not really."

They reach a red light as Chishiya took his left hand off the wheel placing it on Niragi's thigh. "Is there a tattoo here?" "U-uhhh- no." Niragi says as Chishiya softly rubs his thigh with his thumb. "Anything else you want me to know??" "Kids scare me." "Yeah?" Chishiya questioned chuckling.

"It's not even funny! One time I was just walking to school and some random little girl started barking at me!" Niragi says making Chishiya laugh even more. "What'd you do?" He asked smiling. "I saw her get scolded by her mom." "What'd her mom say?" "She got cussed out in their language." "Danm." "What about you? Is there anything I should know about?"

Chishiya looked at the boy on his right, seeing the street lights reflected on his dark eyes. "Yeah." He says looking back on the road. "Well?" "I own about seven kittens." "KITTENS??" "Did I stutter?" "Oh my god! You better introduce me to them!" "They'll greet you as soon as we walk in." He says side smirking as he parks into the driveway. "Holy shit! This is YOUR house!?" "Yeah." He says as they both get out the car.

"It's so fucking big!" "Yeah?" "YE- wait..that's not what I meant!" He shouts as Chishiya chuckled, grabbing his keys he heads to the front door as Niragi followed behind. "Is there anything else I need to know?" "Yeah." "What?" "I have three girls in my room waiting for me." "SERIOUSLY!?" "No, I'm kidding." He says as Niragi sighs in relief while they head in.

The two were greeted by tiny kittens meowing as if they were scolding Chishiya for bringing in a random man. "I don't think they like me." Niragi says as Chishiya closed the door. "Just wait." Chishiya says leaning against the wall as all seven of the kittens meowed at Niragi as they all fought each other to brush their fur against his leg. "Oh they're so adorable!!" He says kneeling petting them all.

Time skip...

He stared at the man changing. " fuck his body, it looks so feminine, in a good way, very good way. " Niragi thought. "I sense that you're staring, are you?" "What?? No.." Niragi says looking away. "You're adorable when you're embarrassed." Chishiya says turning around sitting down on the bed with him. "Stop teasing." "Although I'm very curious Niragi, what do you do when you're not in school?" Chishiya questioned as the other man's eyes widened.

Niragi knew exactly what he did when he wasn't any close to the school. "Uh- I read books! Yeah.." "it's so obvious when you lie, you know?" Chishiya says placing his hand on his thigh. "I'm not lying." "Yeah?" "Yeah." "Your expressions, they tell me what you do after school.." Chishiya said in a low tone staring at Niragi deeply looking into his eyes waiting for him to answer.

"They don't EXACTLY tell you what I do.." "you've already answered my question so, doesn't really matter." Chishiya says tugging on Niragi's uniform. "Uh-" "I feel like you'd look better without your glasses, have you ever thought of growing your hair out?" "Not really." Niragi says as he looks at the placement of Chishiya's hand. " fuck I can't handle this.. " he thought.

Chishiya took his hand off laying down resting his head in Niragi's lap. "Personal pillow." He says looking at Niragi. "There's nothing like, poking you, right?" "Why would there b- oh?" "Shit I'm sorry.." "did I cause that??" "Uh-" the two went quiet as they hear the front door open. "Daddd!! I'm home!!" "YOU HAVE A SON!?" Niragi whispers screamed. "Uh, adopted." "Oh thank god.." "you're so cute." Chishiya says sitting up sitting on his "personalized pillow" resting his head on his shoulder. "Are you like..a bottom..?" "What a random question." Chishiya says smiling.

Niragi felt so much pressure. "J-just answer.." "you expect me to have my virginity gone?" "..yeah." "What about you?" "I'm like you." "Oh wow, that's SO surprising." Chishiya whispers chuckling a bit. "Shut up.." Niragi says looking away as Chishiya turned his body having Niragi's legs in between his. "You think you'd handle me?" "OH??" "Shut up." Chishiya says cupping Niragi's cheeks looking at his lips. "You gonna kiss me, or what?" Niragi says smirking as Chishiya softly places his lips on his.

Pulling away he slides his hands over Niragi's face resting his arms around his neck softly kissing him more.

Chishiya pulled away sighing resting his head on Niragi's shoulder, Niragi slides his hands down Chishiya's back cupping his ass as Chishiya's eyes widened. "You think we should do this?" "Why not?" "My kid." "Ahh, I forgot about him." Niragi says smirking as Chishiya takes off his glasses placing them on his nightstand as he keeps kissing him. "You look so fucking attractive without your glasses.." "ya think?" "Mhm.."

The boy on top of the other one started to feel something poking him, smiling he kisses his neck unbuttoning his uniform. "Fuck are you like..in the mood?" "Shut up.." Chishiya whispers taking off his shirt. "Wait wait wait, are you like, sure about this??" "Why wouldn't I be?? Can't you see how I want this to go.." "you're a bottom." "How can we be sure yet? You don't wanna fuck me." "Shut up." Niragi says chuckling.

"Oh fatherrrr! Are you home!!" "Y-yeah! What's wrong??" "Nothing! I just wanted to know if you were home!" "Oh, okay! Are you heading off to sleep?" "Yeah! But..can I sleep over?" "Where?" "It's a friends house, he's not far away! I can just walk." "Okay then, stay safe, please." "I will." The boy says as his footsteps start to disappear.

"Looks like we do have a chance to do what we wanted to do." Niragi says smirking looking at Chishiya as he sighed getting off him laying down pulling Niragi into his arms as the two boys begin to cuddle.

Niragi pulls Chishiya closer to him softly kissing him as he opens his mouth allowing him to slide in his tongue. "That certain part of your neck..why that part? Specifically..it could've been another area.." Chishiya whispers looking at the boy in front of him. "You'll find out soon." He whispered back kissing him.