5.

Waking up from his alarm he moans turning it off.   " mmmm I'm so tired.. " He thought, all of a sudden Chishiya popped up in his head, Niragi was still upset about the fact that Chishiya had a "girlfriend", he still didn't believe it.

Actually, thinking of it more, he does believe it, every girl in his grade had a crush on Chishiya at least once, what would be the difference between older girls too?

Still upset he sits up stretching while yawning, grabbing his phone he checks the multiple messages Chishiya sent him.

___________________________________

Kitty.

___________________________________

11:39

Are you home yet?
Did you arrive?
Babe?
Please tell me you're okay,
You're scaring me.
Niragi I swear to god.
Answer me.
Niragi
Niragi
Niragi
Niragi
Baby
Babe
My love
...
Daddy?
___________________________________

Smirking Niragi turned off his phone, Chishiya wouldn't know Niragi read his messages since Niragi had that disabled.

" danm, he's always horny when I'm not. " he thought, getting up in the same clothes from yesterday he went downstairs as his eyes widened when he saw Chishiya sitting on the couch. "There you are! Goddammit did you not see my texts!?" Scoffing a laugh Niragi smirks. "Yeah." "Asshole! You made me worry!" "Why are you here." "Got called to babysit you." "Seriously?" "No, I called to babysit you." Chishiya says as Niragi runs back upstairs.

Sighing Chishiya gets up following after him. "Baby, please open the door." "No, go to your girlfriend." Niragi says as Chishiya unlocked the door stepping in seeing Niragi cuddling a pillow, shutting the door he locks it heading over to Niragi getting on top of him he softly kisses the back of his neck.

"I'm still mad." "Come on! I miss you.." "mm." Niragi murmurs digging his head into his pillow feeling Chishiya's hand wrap around his stomach slowly sliding down as Niragi screams. "No-! Mm mm! Not here!" Niragi shouts feeling Chishiya let go of him whining. "I miss my cats." "Well to bad, I'm the only person here, deal with it." "I miss my kid." "Then leave.." "you don't want me to leave." "Yeah I do." "Do you? Really?" Chishiya whispers kissing Niragi's neck sliding his hands up his shirt. "..no.."

Smiling Chishiya hugs him tightly. "Not like I'm gonna slip away.." Niragi whispers looking at the ceiling. "I love you." "I love you too." The black haired man says kissing Chishiya's forehead forgetting he was upset.

"I loveeeeee youuu." Chishiya whispers smiling. "I love you tooooooooo." "Kisssss?" Chishiya says as he receives kisses from his lover. "Moreee?" Chishiya asks as he receives more kisses from the black haired man. "Happy?" "Mmmmmmm..yes." Chishiya says digging his head into Niragi's chest.

Hearing the door open Chishiya jumps up. "Calm down, just, stay here." Niragi says as Chishiya got off of him, pulling his shirt down he got out of bed walking out closing the door behind him.

Sighing Chishiya pushed himself back plopping onto the bed as he just lays there.

Yawning he closes his eyes cuddling the pillow Niragi was cuddling as his eyes got heavier.

"Wait, where's your "babysitter" Niragi's sister asks poking him. "He's in the bathroom.." "I know what you are." She says smirking heading up the stairs closing her door dramatically.

Niragi's mother puts her hand on his cheek. "If you're in a relationship with him..you can tell me, you know that, right sugu?" She asks as he nods getting drowned by her kisses. "I love you sugu." "I love you too mom." He says as she lets go of him.

Heading upstairs he opens his door to see Chishiya cuddling the pillow he had his arms wrapped around as he smiles. " he's so adorable. " he thought, closing the door locking it in case his sister would bust the door open to laugh at him.

He heads over to the bed kissing Chishiya's cheek, getting in as soft as possible so he wouldn't wake him up, he slowly removes the pillow replacing it with him as Chishiya snuggles his head into his neck mumbling. "Mmmmmmm...kiss?" Chishiya mumbles half asleep as he feels light kisses on his forehead causing him to smile.

Time skip...

Finishing his food he gets up throwing away the plastic plate and fork. "You're so slow at eating!" Niragi whines looking at Chishiya taking his sweet time to finish his food. "I was craving this for a very long time, let me eat it in peace." Chishiya says continuing to eat.

Whining more, Niragi plops himself onto the couch.

"I'm done." Chishiya says getting off the stool throwing his trash away. "Finally." Niragi says getting up trying to hug Chishiya but he pushes him away. "Wash your hands you nasty." "I'm not nasty.." "I know you masturbate, wash your nasty hands." Chishiya says heading into the kitchen washing his hands as Niragi stands behind him rubbing his hands against Chishiya's. "I'm washing them." Niragi whispers kissing the back of Chishiya's neck. "You're a f-" "I KNEW IT! YOU GUYS A-" "SHHHHH!! Seriously!?" Niragi whisper screams unwrapping his arms from Chishiya as if he wasn't hugging him. "I'm telling mommm!" "NO- PLEASE-" Niragi says chasing after her.

Chishiya drys his hands calmly walking to Niragi's room as he hears them arguing.

" I'm too tired for this.. " he thought, falling onto Niragi's bed digging his head into the pillow yawning.

Hearing the yelling stop, Niragi opens the door closing it. "Acting like she doesn't like her best friend.." he mumbles getting in bed wrapping his arms around Chishiya. "Hmm?" "Nothing, let me cuddle you." "Okayyyy." Chishiya mumbles feeling Niragi's hands on his waist.

The cold feeling of his hands tickled Chishiya's spine causing him to arch his back. "What?" "Your hands are so goddanm cold-!" Chishiya softly yells as he gets pulled into Niragi's arms.

Turning him around Chishiya stares at Niragi's chest. "Deal with it, I'm not letting go." Niragi whispers as Chishiya accepts it and digs his head into Niragi's chest.

"Hey." "Hm?" Chishiya questions slightly tilting his head up making sure Niragi knew Chishiya was listening. "I love you." Niragi whispers. "I love you too." Chishiya whispers back softly pecking Niragi on the lips.

Where the two boys laid and cuddled, they admired each other until they'd get bored, which was a very long time.

Kissing Chishiya's forehead Niragi strokes Chishiya's hair. "Your hair is sooooo soft." Niragi whispers admiring his boyfriends hair. "Kiss?" Chishiya asks smiling as Niragi softly kisses his lover.

"I loveeeeeee you." "I loveeeeee you too." Chishiya says as he digs his head into Niragi's chest letting Niragi rest his chin on Chishiya's head.

Slowly, closing their eyes, their bodies went numb.