3.

He opens his eyes as he sees the blonde haired man clinged onto him. " mm, he's so adorable.. " he thought, kissing his forehead rubbing the back of his head running his fingers through his hair.

Softly whining Chishiya shuffles rubbing his head into Niragi's chest. " so glad he's in my hands. " the black haired boy thought again. "Kiss meeee..." chishiya mumbled. "Are you awa-" "Kiss me with your eyes closed~.." he mumbled softly humming.

Niragi chuckled smiling at the fact the man on top of him was singing while being asleep. "Chishiyaaa." "Hmmm??" "Are you awake yet?" "Noo." "Liar." "Noo.." "Give me a kiss." "Mm, I don't feel like it.." "fine." "No I'm kidding..I love you." "I love you too." Niragi says pulling Chishiya closer softly kissing him.

"So like, were you actually asleep when you were singing?" "I was singing??" Chishiya says chuckling. "Oh so you were asleep?" "When the fuck..what was I singing??" "Kiss meeee Kiss me with your eyes closed~!" Niragi yells. "Shut up-! I don't want the neighbors to hear you.." "you're adorable." Niragi whispered kissing him more. "Did we fuck?" "What a random question." "Just answer." "No." "Thank god.." "you can't remember anything?" "Shut up." Chishiya says getting off Niragi sitting on the edge of the bed.

He yawns stretching as he feels hands on his waist pulling him back onto Niragi. "We aren't done." "We haven't started anything." Chishiya mumbles feeling light kisses on his neck. "I'm hungry." "Then eat something." "What I plan on eating is you." "You're so flirty out of school??" "And you're so non-sexual out of school." "All I ever did was touch your leg." "Be more specific, you placed your hand on my upper thigh rubbing it with your thumb, is that not sexual tension?"

"Ask that to yourself, let go of me." "Like I said, we aren't done.." "I need to shower." "Without me?" Niragi says turning Chishiya around as Chishiya just rolls his eyes receiving small kisses. "I knew you'd say that." "You didn't answer my question though." "Yeah, without you." "Baby, pleaseeee." "No." "No??" "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "No." "No." "How did my trick not work??" "Because I'm not stupid." "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.." "no."

Niragi whines turning around avoiding Chishiya's face. "Are you mad?? All because I want to actually be clean?" Chishiya says getting out of bed as Niragi throws a pillow at him missing. "You're gonna break something." ""You're gonna break something" wah wah wahh.." Niragi mumbles whining into another pillow. "Quit complaining." Chishiya says opening the bathroom door heading inside. "I have to keep clean too!" Niragi shouts as Chishiya turns on the water.

" danm he has a nice ass bathroom. " Niragi thought peaking as he sees Chishiya taking off his shorts quickly turning to look away. "Quit peaking." He hears Chishiya say.

Feeling hands on his hair feeling a light kiss on his forehead looking up. "Last kiss." Chishiya says kissing him one more time then heads back into the bathroom as Niragi just smiles cuddling the pillow as he smells Chishiya's scent on it. "Smells too good.." he muffles digging his head into the pillow.

" I wanna feel him.. " He thought, as his eyes got heavier.

Chishiya on the other hand, was hoping that Niragi wouldn't scare him from behind the shower curtain punching it leaving him traumatized, so he just washed his hair with his eyes open, being prepared for any attack.

Not feeling that Niragi would scare him anymore he closes his eyes scrubbing his hair, Chishiya makes sure to never have anything disgusting in his hair.

" kind of wish he'd help me scrub my back, I'll just ask. " he thought. "Niragiiii!!" Chishiya yells as Niragi quickly sits up. "Whatttt??" "Can you help scrub my back for me? Please?" Chishiya asks as the black haired man just sighed getting out of bed heading to the bathroom.

Opening the curtain Chishiya shrieks turning around. "Don't act like I wouldn't see your dick any sooner." "Just scrub.." Chishiya says handing Niragi a loofah as he chuckles. "You have a loofah??" He says smirking. "What the fuck do YOU use to wash your body." "Someone's mouth, yours is next." "You're disgusting.." "it was just a tiny joke, I use my ha-" "YOU'RE DISGUSTING-!!" "Shhhh, we don't want anybody hearing us, correct??" "...." "I'm done." Niragi says handing Chishiya his loofa back.

"Can you rinse it for me?" "Seriously?" "Please." "..fine." Niragi says stepping in turning Chishiya to face away from the shower head as he starts rinsing his back. "You're gonna get yourself wet." "So? I'm sure you have more boxers, no?" "Obviously.." Chishiya mumbles feeling Niragi's hands on his waist, "If we fuck, this is gonna be a waste of water." "I wasn't planning on fucking you, but, now you gave me an image in my head." Niragi whispers softly kissing the shorter man's neck.

Chishiya jumps up feeling Niragi's tongue on his neck. "Please." Chishiya begs for Niragi to stop, surprisingly, he does. "You're so boring..but I love how boring you are." Niragi whispers turning Chishiya around softly kissing him.

He pulls away smiling looking at Chishiya as his wet hair is all over his face causing him to chuckle. "What's so funny?" "You look like one of those cats that just fell into a bathtub." Niragi says chuckling while turning off the water. "No I don't.." "I'll show you a picture, kitty." " kitty?? That's new.. " Chishiya thought as they stepped out of the shower.

Chishiya grabs a towel as Niragi smirks causing a loud noise to occur from the way he slapped Chishiya's ass. "Hey-!" "It was my only chance." Niragi says smirking.

Time skip...

Niragi chuckles at the image of his phone as Chishiya raises one of his eyebrows. "I have a picture of you with wet hair." "You do?? Let me see you pervert." Chishiya says wondering where or when Niragi was able to take a picture up Chishiya with wet hair.

Holding his phone up showing Chishiya chuckling.

(Bro this cat is so cute😔😔😔)

Chishiya stares at the photo with no emotion seeing Niragi cackle. "That's so not funny." "It's your identical twin." He says turning off his phone placing it on Chishiya's night stand turning his head back to Chishiya as he feels hands wrapped around him hugging him tightly.

"That's so sudden." Niragi says smirking looking at Chishiya as Chishiya just hugs the man that's in his arms. "I love you, you idiot." "I love you too kitty."