New School New Start

So here I am. Stephanie Rose at WildBerry High School.I had to transfer because of my mom's job. We have to move to California. I really liked my old school though. I had friends,enemies, and the one I miss the most my boyfriend. Now I have to go to this new school and I don't got a choice.
"Wake up sweetie," my mom calls. "What mom," I say. "Its time to go to school, aren't you excited!!!"mom says happily. "So excited," I say sarcastly. I get out of bed and trip on a hair brush. This is gonna be a long day. I dress up in a purple sleveless shirt, jean shorts,and gray converse. I style my hair up in a ponytail with a clip. My mom drives to my new school. "Well what am I waiting for" I think. I start walking to my new school.
Did I mention that its HUGE!! It looks like a castle. Its insane.I walk up the beautiful marble steps and open the grand doors to WildBerry High. "Wow!" I exclaimed. This was definetly a school for riches. "Hi, are you new here?" says a blonde with a flower dress on and blue shoes. "Y-Yes," I studder shocked from creeping up behinnd me. " Cool, my name is Lily I'm apart of the helping our community club or the H.O.C Club. Its my job to help you get used to our school," says Lily cheerfully. " Well thanks Lily my name is Stephanie," I respond. " So, tell me why did you come to this school?" Lily ask. "My mom's job..." I say shyly. " Well I hope you enjoy your stay at WildBerry High", says Lily. " Thanks," I respond.
While chatting and getting to meet Lily she told me each and everyone's name and type. She said who was popular, nerdy, and jocky. She also warned me about... Brittney Holming. She is the mean popular girl at this school along with her bff, Haley Miller. Besides those two girls everything here seems cool at this school. At least, that's what I thought...