Punishment

I got in BIG trouble with the principal. She gave me a whole speech on how people at WildBerry High are suppose to respect others. Then, she punished me and Brittney.Brittney had clean the downstairs classrooms and I had to clean the upstairs. Brandon was allowed free and was sent home. The principal said,"This place better be so clean I can see my reflection in the floor!" she yelled angryly. "Why would you wanna see that?" I heard Brittney say. The principal shot Brittney an annoyed look that told her to shut up. Now Brittney and I are stuck together cleaning up the school classrooms. I mind as well get to know Brittney... yeah I know I'm mental. " So uh why di...," I said until Brittney interuppted. " DON'T TRY TO CONVERSATE WITH ME YOU PATHETIC LOSER," screamed Brittney. "I don't understand why you gotta be so... mean, I've watched you around the school and it seems like your being mean to about everyone, your friends and your boyfriend," I say sincerely. "Is this some kind of phony trick to get me to be your friend cause if it is it isn't working," replied Brittney. "Never mind," I say kind of sadly. I was hoping to try and be friends wit... my thoughts were interrupted. "I really don't know why i be so mean," she says. I reply with silence. I thought she would never share her feelings with... ME! "I've never told anybody this before but I used to be a total nerd. I would always get bullied and made fun of. I say I moved here cause of my dad's job promotion, but I actually moved here because of me being so torn apart from the bullying," said Brittney quietly. "Wow, I-I never knew I thought you were the mean, rude, and most popular girl in the school," I said surprised. Brittney replied," It feels good to let it all out." "Well then, Brittney... will you be my friend?" I ask nervously. "Of Course!" Brittney smiled. I've never seen Brittney smile before and escpecially at me. I guess this is the start of a new friendship... Horray!