i. LOST

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

After the shooting, you were having a
really hard time just like everyone else.
But for you, it was different. You tend
to push people away when you're at
your lowest and you were definitely
at your lowest which vada noticed.

-----------

You sat on the bench in front of your house with your legs bent, holding against your chest. You hadn't been at school since everything went down. It's not like vada was going to go back anytime soon either but she did have the urgency to check on you.

Just as she was approaching your house, she noticed you on the bench but you weren't alone. Mia sat close next to you and that sent vada a slight jealous ting in her heart. However, she continued to make her way over to you. Just as she saw Mia finally leaving your side.

"Hey." Vada approached you.

You briefly looked up, "You're not in school either?"

Vada shook her head, "Can't go back yet. I'm not ready."

You spoke softly, "We can be not ready together."

Vada glanced at you as she brought her legs up and hugged them in. You two just continued to sit there in silent next to each other. You both didn't mind it at all. It was peaceful but deep down you knew that you had to deal with what happened sooner than later.

Vada once again glanced at you, she had to get it out, "I know how you get when you're going through things. All I ask is just talk to me."

You looked back, "Only if you do the same because I know how you get."

You both nodded in agreement, then continued to sit there in complete silence with only hearing the sounds of cars and birds.