i. VIOLENT CHEMISTRY

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

You and Harley were frenemies and even
though you two loved getting on each other's
nerves, that didn't stop you from having a small
crush.

-----------

You sat in the second row, as usual next to Harley who just walked into the classroom. You watched as she walked to a seat and sat next to you. Just like every morning, you leaned towards her.

"Morning, harshley." You obnoxiously smiled.

She squinted her eyes with a fake smile, "Clever."

"A compliment? Wow, I thought I'd never see the day." You joked as you faced the front.

Harley just rolled her eyes as she faced the front as well and soon enough, the bell rang. The teacher walked in and announced that everyone will be working on an in class project with assigned partners. Everyone groaned because they already knew they might be paired with someone they don't like.

The teacher then began to run down the list of the pairs, "Last but not least . . y/n and Harley."

Harley glanced your way with an annoyed expression but you were quite amused. You took pleasure in watching her squirm in uncomfortable situations like this one.

You knew you annoyed her and you liked to because it was the only way you felt most comfortable with talking to her. Besides, it was either that or just accept that you may actually like like the burnette girl which was the last thing you want to do.