vi. STALKER

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

All celebrities are prone to have stalkers
or whatnot. They just think that it'll never
be them . . . until it is.

-----------

It was known to the media that Jenna had a stalker and extra precautions were taken. However, you wanted to move in just to be safe but she opposed to the idea and reassured that everything would be fine. However, that all went sideways one afternoon on a Wednesday.

Jenna was at her house, two in the afternoon approaching when she was taking all her makeup off and whatnot. She was out very late and stayed at a friend's, which is why she looked party ready.

As she was taking her makeup off in the bathroom, she heard some sort of crash. She wasn't entirely sure if something just fell or if someone broke in. Because of the uncertainty and nervousness, she quietly exited the bathroom to grab her phone off the bed. As she unlocked it to call you, she headed towards her bedroom door to shut and lock it.

After about two rings later, you answered.

"Hey, it's me." Jenna whispered, "Can you come over, like now?"

"What's going on and why are you whispering?"

"Just come over now. I think someone broke in."

Your tone was now serious, "Then hang up and call the police."

She did what you said and called the police immediately while you hopped in your car and headed straight to Jenna's. A few minutes went by and the police finally showed up only seconds before you did.

They told you to wait outside while they went in to inspect and get jenna. After a few minutes, they walked outside with jenna and soon continued to go around the house to check everything else.

Jenna stood next to you, "Maybe you should move in after all."

You glanced at her, "I'm not gonna say it."

Eventually the head policeman approached jenna and told her that someone did break in but no one was inside currently. Then informed that if it continues, to call the police and to get security cameras. As soon as they were gone, jenna and you ordered cameras from Amazon.