✨Mammon x Male MC✨

Some fluff stuff to kick off the new (and hopefully improved) obey me book !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You huffed as you slammed the door behind you, stomping your way into your room. You quickly stripped yourself of your jacket and chucked it on your bed, throwing your D.D.D the same way hoping it would land safely. You turned on your heels and walked into the bathroom, shut the door and took your clothes off. You stared in disgust at the mirror. Almost gagging at the sight of your pitiful self.

"How embarrassing. Crying over some stupid demons." You muttered to yourself, your disheveled hair sticking in all different directions as your tear-stained cheeks began to look puffy. You sighed and turned on the shower water before quickly hopping in. You leaned against the wall as you continued to let tears fall down your cheeks. You shivered and turned around, cranking the water up warmer, hoping it would help. But to no avail you still stood, shivering and upset. You didn't stop crying until you heard a light knock at the bathroom door.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" You recognized the voice. It was Mammon. You quickly wiped your tears and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around your waist, leaving the shower running and opening the door. Mammon looked you up and down and frowned. "You don't look good- well you always look good- I mean you don't look like you feel good....what happened?" Mammons tone softened as he spoke to you.

"It's- uh" your lip quivered as you struggled to speak. You didn't want to, you knew if you told him what had happened you'd just get more upset again. "It's just some dumb demons it's fine."

"What if you get dressed and we can relax and watch something together?" You weakly nodded and he smiled before turning away and walking over to your bed, leaving you to get dressed without thinking he's creeping on you.

You shut the bathroom door once more and turned the shower off, before putting some clothes on. You threw a t- shirt and a basic pair of sweats on, basically matching what Mammon was wearing but he had a muscle tee on. You left the bathroom to see Mammon already settled into your bed. He was snuggled under all the blankets and had some pillows resting on either side of him, leaving just enough room for you to squeeze in next to him. You smiled and walked over, plopping yourself in the bed next to him, watching him as he flicked through shows on the TV.

"What if we watched Tangled?" Mammon asked and you snickered. "Hey what's so funny?"

"Tangled is your type of movie?" You laughed again at the thought and Mammon pouted.

"What did you think I'd be into?? Hmm??"

"I dunno... Top Gun... Shameless.. Hallmark romance movies? Something embarrassing for sure." You stifled another laugh as Mammons mouth dropped open. He cleared his throat and clicked on Tangled.

"Yknow what. You better be lucky I love you because Hallmark movies? Are definitely my shit man. But if anyone asks I didn't say that." Mammon joked around, causing you to smack him on the shoulder.

"Mammon?"

"Yeah?" He looked over at you.

"Thank you. For cheering me up I mean. I appreciate it." You smiled and he wrapped his arms tightly around you.

"Can I Kiss You?" Mammon asked and your eyes widened.

"That's kinda gay dude..." you joked and Mammon frowned.

"Fine maybe I won't kiss you. Someone doesn't wanna be a man lover!" Mammon retracted his arms and crossed them, turning away from you in the process.

"Oh Cmon Mammon I'm joking!! Of course you can kiss me." Mammon perked up and immediately turned around, connecting your lips to his almost instantly. It felt almost as if little electric shocks were being seng through your body. As Mammon went to pull away you unconsciously followed him, not wanting to break the kiss. You didn't break the kiss until finally you ran out of breath.

"Hmm I love you Mammon." You whispered softly and the greedy demon smiled back. 

"You too... I love you too Y/n."

~~~end~~~

700 words