✨Levi x Mc✨

"Mammon i need help." You flew into the greedy goofballs room, slamming the door behind you and panic walking over to his bed, helping yourself onto it and flopping onto your designated side.

"What could possibly be so important that you interrupted my gambling?" Mammon grumbled and flicked his phone off, your rambling distracted him, making him lose the game, and 500 Grimm, "you better pay me back for that!" He babbled and you rolled your eyes.

"ANYWAYS..... I screwed up." You muttered and threw your hands over your face.

"What did ya do?" Mammon perked a brow and smirked "did ya steal something from Lucifer?"

"No"

"Hmmm.... Did you eat Beels food? Yikes man good luck...." He winced.

"Uhh no i did not eat Beels food. I'm not stupid- just dumb." You huffed and Mammon frowned.

"What's got you so worried?"

"I broke rule 3."

"Rule 3?" Mammon looked utterly confused and his face crinkled a weird way.

"Levi's three friendship rules!! 1. Always be honest with each-other 2. Have each others backs no matter what! And finally 3. No feelings...." you flushed a strange shade of pink and threw a pillow over your face.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT." Mammon screeched "Like.... YOU LIKE LIKE LEVI???? LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE HIM??? IN A NOT JUST A FRIEND WAY???" His jaw basically hit the ground with shock.

"Could you have said that any louder you dipshit?!" You whined as you chucked a pillow right into Mammon's face, successfully flinging him backwards.

"Holy- holy- shit"

"Mammon help. What do I do. Do I tell him? I CANT right? But i also CANT lie to him. I'll feel bad." Your breathing started getting heavy and you felt your breath hitch in your throat, "you don't understand mammon I can't lose what we have. I can't lose HIM."

"Whoah Whoah. Calm down Y/n." He grabbed your hands and started rubbing circles on them. "First of all he would never leave you just because you like him. Worst that'll happen is he rejects you. But I highly. Highly. HIGGHLLY doubt he'd do that. He's like 1500% into you too."

"Don't lie to me I can handle the truth..." you took a deep breath as you regained your composure.

"No he definitely feels something for you. Even if he's not madly in love. He literally never shuts up about you. Embarrassing I tell ya." Mammon shook his head and you both continued your conversation for a while before moving onto other topics. Eventually you both fell asleep and the next day came.

"Really? That's why I couldn't find you this morning. You fell asleep in Mammons room?" Asmo smirked and winked at you across the breakfast table. You rolled your eyes and shot back

"It wasn't like that Romeo."

"Oh Ho~ I think it waaas" he licked his lips and something came crashing down on the back of his head "YOWCH!" He spun around to see Lucifer glaring at him from the end of the table. He frowned and quickly finished his food before scurrying off to R.A.D. Everyone else quickly followed suit and finished their food so they could leave.

You, Levi, and mammon walked together, babbling and cracking horrible snake and gambling jokes. Once you got to campus, Mammon immediately disappeared, just leaving you and Levi alone. Silence stretched across the sky as you walked before you finally decided to speak.

"Hey Levi-"

"Were you really with Mammon last night?" He asked with a frown.

Your eyes widened at the question and you nodded "yeah- it really wasn't like that though we were just hanging ou-"

"Yeah okay." Levi furrowed his brows and swiftly turned on his heel, walking away. You quickly ran to catch up with him and called out for him.

"Hey wait! Levi! HEY.... LEVI!" You grabbed his arm and spun him around, "what's wrong?" Levi frowned again. "Are you that upset I was with Mammon?" Levi  sighed deeply and shook your hand off his arm.

"What does it matter anyways?" He turned and stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking away again. Suddenly the world felt like it stopped. What does it matter? What do you mean. Of course it matters. I want you to care.

"Because I like you" You smiled weakly and Levi spun around, stammering over his words. "You... what?" You shrugged and your smile dropped, a thickness hanging in the air, "I like you Levi"

The world froze for a moment, but only a moment before Levi recollected himself. His face dusted pink and he threw his hand over his cheeks to cover his blush. "But- why?!" Levi muttered and your eyes widened.

"Aren't you mad? I broke the friendship code!" You flung your hands up in the air. Levi walked over to you and grabbed your hands, face still pink.

"Y/n I'm not mad— I could never be mad." He bit his lip and silently cursed himself out, "I- I like you too" he wrapped his arms around you, bringing you into a comforting hug. You felt a wave of relief flow through your body. You sighed deeply and returned the hug, before leaning up and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

His face went pure red and he tripped over some words he was trying to say before giving up and settling on just kissing you. He quickly leaned in, connecting your lips into a sweet kiss. A kiss that felt like it lasted an eternity, even when it was only a few seconds.

"Soft-" he muttered "your lips are soft."

"Pfft- we should get to class-" you chuckled and Levi's eyes widened when he checked the time.
"CRAP WE ARE SO LATE!" You laughed as Levi took off for his class. Before Mammon emerged from seemingly nowhere.

"SEE?! I told you he wouldn't get mad." He grinned with pride "aren't I the greatest wingman?"

"God were you watching that's embarrassing" you threw your hands over your face and sighed, "yknow what"

"What?"

"TAG YOURE IT." You smacked Mammons arm and bolted off towards the house of lamentation.

"You asswipe!" Mammon took off after you and you smiled, the thought catching you once more.

Levi likes me too.

~~~end~~~

1039 words