🌸Red Son meets Baby Bai He🌸

Requested by: Fahemalillianaltaee

🌸 - Fluff

It was just a regular day taking your baby daughter out in the park, however she wasn't expecting to meet a very handsome fire demon.

(This takes place before A Hero is Born)
• • • • • • • • • •
The sun was shining bright and warm, it was also a perfect day to take Bai He to the park today. She happily carried her daughter to her stroller as she let out cute giggles. She then placed her baby inside there as she placed some stuff on the storage basket underneath the seat were Bai He was sitting.

She told her adopted parents that she would be out in the park with Bai He today as they left the noodle shop. When they got to the park, it was a very beautiful sight to see. Many locals including children were everywhere in the park. As MK pushed the stroller, unknowingly that the bottle of milk was dropped out if the basket as it was left there. After they were gone for a moment, a shadow came as a hand grabbed the baby bottle as a person with red hair and dressed in red and purple looked at the bottle in confusion before looking at the path MK and her daughter walked through as he started walking towards the path.

A few moments later, MK settled herself in the park's bench with her daughter by her side. It was around 10 since they got here as MK was supposed to give Bai He her bottle of milk as she searched for it underneath the stroller's basket. MK started to panic once she realized the bottle she was supposed to give to her daughter was not there as she had no back-up bottle prepared for her. Before she could fully panic, a hand holding a familiar baby bottle was next to her as the voice spoke "I think this is yours." She grabbed the bottle as she got Bai He to drink the milk as she happily drank it.

MK sighed in relief as she turned to thank the person behind her, which was the same red haired person that found the dropped bottle "Ah, it's alright ma'am, besides your little baby here is a bit of a cutie." The man spoke as he tickled Bai He's cheek as they laughed happily, there now empty bottle beside her. Both MK and the man sat on the bench as they introduced themselves, as their name would go by Red Son.

They were calmy talking as Red Son would tell MK about a few things for babies that would help MK take care of Bai He as she thanked him for the info everytime. As time flew quickly, it was time for them to part ways, both MK and Red Son waved goodbye as they headed back to their own ways 'Red Son...did I heard that name from somewhere? Maybe not, but hopefully I can meet him someday.' MK thought as she pushed the stroller with a sleeping Bai He in it, back to the noodle shop.

They will meet again, and that somewhere would be a certain golden staff.

• • • • • • • • • •
That's all I could do for this oneshot folks!

Anyways, see ya all next time!