Chapter 1.

STAN'S POV

"ERIC! STOP PLEASE!!" I yelled through the halls of South Park High. Eric had figured out one of my deepest and darkest secrets.. Now he was on his way to tell everyone over the intercom.

"ERIC PLEASE STOP!!" I screamed over and over again, begging him to stop and realize what he's doing to me.

I watched as he made his way through the crowds of teenagers and into the office where he would announce his findings.

I ran into the office and slammed the door shut. I screamed as tears ran down my pale face.

"PLEASE ERIC! IM BEGGING!! P-PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!"

"Calm down faggot!" He snaps back at me. I drop to the ground as tears ran down my face and I waited to hear those embarrassing words.

"What the hell is going on?! Eric what are you doing??" I look up and see Kyle standing at the door with a worried expression.

"Dude! Guess what? STAN'S GAY!" Eric told him as he began to laugh. Kyle looked over at me, confused.

"Stan?" he asked, wondering if the rumors were true. I looked down in embarrassment.

"And I'm going to tell the whole school over the intercom! He'll be the laughing stock of the school and everyone will love me!" He said laughing.

"You are such a fucking bastard! What kind of friend are you?! Why would you do that to him??"

"Oh come on Kyle! Don't be like that! You can announce it with me and we can share the popularity!"

"Why would I do that?"

I watched as the two boys argued back and forth.

"What are you going to do about it Jew? Why are you getting so defensive anyways? It's not like you're gay too! ...are you..?" I stared at Kyle as he clenched his fist to where his knuckles were white. I could see the anger in his rare, bright green eyes.

All of a sudden, Kyle launched at Cartman and swung his fist at him, punching him right in the jaw. Eric dropped the microphone and fell back.

"If you dare do this to Stan, I'll kick your damn ass." Cartman slowly gets up and I watch.

"Dude what the fuck was that about?" He thought for a minute before speaking again. "You're gay too aren't you Kyle?" Kyle looks down at his feet, clenching his fists.

"Just, leave Stan alone." He says through his teeth.

Eric stands up and grabs the microphone once again.

"Don't you fucking say it Cartman!"

Eric pushes the button and says "Hey you guys! Guess what!?"

"I'm warning you fatass! Do it and I swear you'll never be able to say one more damn word."

Eric lets go of the button.

"Fine Kyle. I won't do it."

"Thank you..." Kyle sighs, calming down. He walks over to me and helps me up.

"Thanks Kyle..." I manage to get out. "...and by the way, I accept you." I give him a small, soft smile and his face turns a bright red.

"I accept you too."

"HEY EVERYBODY! STAN MARSH IS GAY! HE LIKES GUYS!" I heard Eric's voice and tears ran down my face as laughter filled the hallways.

"You fucking bastard!" Kyle says as he charges at Eric, punching him repeatedly.

A/N

Hey! This is my second story and I hope you like it!