Chapter 3.

KYLE'S POV
"Look dude... I'm really sorry I got you in trouble. I need to learn how to stand up for myself..." I hear Stan say as we walk down the halls to go to class.

"Stan, don't be sorry. I promise it's fine.." I grab his hand to see if he'd pull away and we stop in the hall. "I swear Stan, as long as I'm around, everything will be fine."

"Thank you Kyle.."

We walk down the hall some more, and I felt bad for Stan. Every person who passed him either pointed and laughed, or just called him a fag. I usually just shot back with "fuck off."

I know I can't do much for Stan, but I sure do try my best to keep him happy. I would do absolutely anything for him. I've liked Stan for almost 7 years now and I'll never let anything happen to him. I love him.

STAN'S POV
Kyle and I reached our class and we walked in together.

"Hey fag!"

"Sup faggot!"

"Dude, I can't believe I was friends with a fag!"

"Hey Stan! Sorry to let you down, but I like girls!"

I heard these comments over and over again. I took a seat and I felt as if I was going to have a mental breakdown right there in the middle of class. Kyle sat beside me as always and I look to my right to see Bebe whispering something into Wendy's ear, both of them looking at me as if I didn't know they were talking about me.

"I know right! Geez. I can't believe I dated a fag!!" Wendy teases.

"Fuck of slut." I simply say. I look up at the board pretending all the harsh words didn't bother me.

But they did.