Chapter 4.

STAN'S POV
This whole damn week has been fucking hell for me. The only people who help me are Kyle, Kenny, and Butters.

I sat on the bed the whole rest of the night and thought about how the week went.

"I'm tired of all this shit. I just want it all to fucking end..." I look down at the many cuts in my pale wrists. Millions of deep scars scattered across my skin.

I knew what I had to do next.

I look at the time to see it was 4:57 am. I snuck down the stairs trying not to wake my bratty older sister. My parents died in a car accident 2 years ago. So I had to live with Shelly.

When I made it to the living room, I pulled open the drawer to the table next to the couch.

That's where we kept a loaded handgun, meant to be used only for emergencies.

I took the gun and just stared at it for a quick moment. A few weeks ago, Kyle had found the cuts and my wrists and he began to cry asking "why? Shy would you do this..?" I never answered him but I promised him I would never do anything like that again. I'm about to break that promise and I at least wanted to say goodbye to Kyle. I took my phone and quickly texted Kyle. I read over it before pressing send.

I set my phone down and I looked at the gun once more.

I pressed the gun to my head and put my finger on the trigger.

I took a deep breath and said to myself:

"It'll all be over soon."

Hey!!! I know it's a very short chapter and I'm sorry for stopping it here! But the next chapter will be up really soon I promise!