Chapter 5.

STANS POV

I pressed the gun to my head and put my finger on the trigger.

"It'll all be over soon." I said to myself calmly.

KYLES POV

I was sitting on my bed and Ike was telling me some strange story about something that happened to him at school. I was barely paying any attention to him; my mind was off somewhere else.

I hear my phone buzz and Ike runs over to it immediately to see who it's from.

"Gotta text!"

"Who's it from?"

"It from Stan!" I motioned for him to bring me my phone and he did so. I unlocked my phone and I read the message carefully.

Kyle,
I'm sorry to have to do this to you. I love you and have always loved you. You were my best friend from the start, and I want you to know this isn't your fault, it's society's fault. I can't pretend I'm okay, I just can't do it anymore. I'm hopeless and I'm afraid I'll never get better. You were the only one who cared about me and helped me, but I'm to the point where I don't think anything can help me now. This week made me realize how much everyone wants me gone. Well, they're getting what the they asked for.

I can't swim any longer. I can't hold my breath. I've been trying so hard, but the waves are slowly pulling me under, and I think I'll let them.

You're the only one who cared, and You're the only one who deserved a goodbye. Don't worry about me. You want me to be happy, this will make me happy. I love you Kyle Broflvski, Goodbye.

Forever...
#################

My eyes widened and i felt my heart tear into thousands of tiny pieces. Tears began to flood down my cheeks.'No no no no no! I can't let this happen..! I can't lose him..' I thought to myself.

I immediately ran out of my room and dashed down the stairs. Grabbing my mom's car keys on the way out without getting permission, I ran out the door, my phone still In my hand. I put the keys In the ignition and just my luck the damn think wouldn't work.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!! GODDAMMIT!!"

I ran out of the car and ran as fast as I could to Stan's house. Thankfully he didn't leave that far away and with my heart pounding and tears still flooding down my face I reached Stan's house.

I banged on the door as it was locked screaming Stan's name.

"STAN! STAN PLEASE!!! PLEASE IM BEGGING YLU DONT DO IT!! LET ME IN STAN PLEASE!" I banged my body against the door and it finally opened.

Once I got In there I saw Stan with a gun pressed against his head. His eyes were puffy and red, I could tell he had been crying.

I ran towards him and smacked the gun out of his hand.

Then I slapped him.

"ARE YLU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN YOU HEAR ME??!" Stan looked down ashamed and I instantly felt bad for slapping him.

"Please Stan, please don't ever do anything like this again... Please.. I can't live without you." I hugged him tightly and he immediately started crying on my shoulder. I broke the hug and grabbed his hand, pulling him down on the couch with me.

"I'm so sorry.. I couldn't take it anymore." He whispered through his cries.

"Stan, suicide isn't the answer..neither is cutting.. Please Stan, we can get through this together, I promise."

"I just want it all to go away! Why, Kyle, explain to me, why does this happen to me?? Why am I so depressed all the time?? Why does everyone hate me?!"

"No one hates you! It's all in your head!! If you think Cartman hates you, he doesn't, he's just an asshole! Kenny doesn't hate you, Kenny accepts you, just like I do! So does butters, and Craig, and Clyde, and Tweek, we all accept you!! I accept you! I fucking love you and if you think no one cares about you you're wrong Stan. I care about you!"

"Kyle.." Was all he said before he broke down into tears.

"It's okay Stan, I'm here. I always will be and that's a promise.." The rest of the night he cried into my chest and I cried every now and then too.

I'm just glad he's okay..