Which ones do you guys want me to write first?

So, after you guys had voted on what I should write next, I have a voting session between the two choices you guys had picked and I will explain the overall plot and leak some stuff within them. (The reason why I asked this is that procrastination hit me very hard and that school's being hell like usual is affecting my mental health)

1. RWBY x Cold War (Title: RWBY: Cold War on Remnant)

Plot: What happens when two worlds of two different periods had merged into one, with one experiencing a very Cold War and another one many years after its Great War?

It was 1962, during the height of the Cold War. Following the Death of Stalin, the formation of the Warsaw Pact and NATO, five new continents emerged in different parts of the globe, holding many mysteries to the populace and especially the two organisations. As such, they launched an invasion of the continents in their respective territories.

Interaction with this new world would now even cause a greater escalation in the Cold War, taking a new turn in history.

(Possible stuff/characters that will be added: COD Black Ops Characters)

2. RWBY x Gundam AU (Title: Mobile Suit Gundam: A Piece of Remnant)

Plot: Following the Great War and the increase of Grimm Activity due to mutations, the Four Kingdoms began to use mobile suits as a form of defence against the Grimm after finding out many of these Mobile Suits were buried in Remnant. 

This led to mass production using said technology, with Atlas being the top producer of mobile suits. After 80 years, a girl named Ruby Rose, attending Beacon Piloting Academy, would change the world forever with the Gundam. 

(100% stuff that will be included: Universal Century Mobile Suits, Post-Disaster Mobile Suits, Cosmic-Era Mobile Suits, Anno-Domini Mobile Suits, Advanced Generation Mobile Suits and the characters from these Gundam Universes)

The Voting will end by March 4, so you guys have a lot of time to choose what you guys want me to write first with these two choices.

(A/N: I will take some time to make the RWBY x Cold war story to be as good as possible, with the same being said for the RWBY x Gundam AU)