A bit more context... For my RWBY x Gundam AU

So, I've decided to post a little thing for my MSGAPOR (Mobile Suit Gundam: A Piece of Remnant) AU on DeviantArt, with some context on the Prologue Teaser, along with some related information. I'll post the link in the comments so you don't need to search for it on DevArt, but I'll share some of the essential character roles here: 

Characters:
Team RWBY:

Ruby Rose: A junior pilot attending Beacon Piloting Academy, she's an airhead compared to the other students but is competent enough to be qualified as a Mobile Suit Pilot. She pilots the XGR-031 Gundam Rosa.

Weiss Schnee: A student attending Beacon Piloting Academy as the future Company Manager of the SDC MS R&D, she was mostly forced to go there under her father's will. Though cold on the exterior, she has a soft spot for those she cared for.

Blake Belladonna: A former terrorist on the run from the White Fang, she pilots Vale's mass-produced Mobile Suit, the RMT-079C Kämpfer Sabyr Custom, as her mobile suit, with a fair amount of experience in Mobile Suit Combat. She's also a bookworm and is introverted, not wanting to interact with people because of her background as a former terrorist.

Yang Xiao Long: Unlike the Canon version, she's mostly calm under pressure, would not immediately spring into fights or is angered very easily. She pilots another RMT-079C Kämpfer DRAGON Custom as her mobile suit.

Team JNPR:
Jaune Arc: The only son of the Arc Clan (who is a lineage of great warriors) attending Beacon Piloting Academy as a junior pilot, he doesn't get airsick immediately and is well-trained thanks to the training he received from his parents before entering. He pilots the XGR-G08 Gundam Barbatos (Restored), the family's treasured mobile suit given to him on his 15th Birthday.

Pyrrha Nikos: The Champion of Mistral and the Girlfriend of Jaune Arc, she mostly came from a line of great warriors and pilots. Despite being the Champion of Mistral, she doesn't want to be friends with those for her fame but with those who genuinely liked her. She pilots the RMT-063C Hoplite Achilles Custom, a mass-production mobile suit by the Mistralian Council.

Nora Valkyrie: The bubbly, hyperactive girl of her team, she loves pancakes, breaking bad people's legs and loves to drag the Fearless leader(Jaune) out of bed to help him train. She pilots the RMT-063 Hoplite Gungir Custom.

Lie Ren: The calm, composed one of team JNPR, he's been used to Nora's eccentric and hyperactive behaviour for 11 years. Many people mistook them as being engaged despite him denying nor confirming it. He pilots the RMT-063 Hoplite Phenex Custom.