Grannies Squad

Plot: When the cousins come over, Bluey takes it as a great opportunity to lead a "Grannies Squad". But she learns the hard way that leading a group of four rambunctious grannies is harder than she thought, and she might need a little a-cyst-tents to get all her jobs done.

INTRO:

Mom! Dad! Bingo! Bluey!

INT. HEELER HOUSE- KITCHEN

"Mum! Dad told me to tell you that the laundry needs to be folded." Bluey stepped down the staircase, calling for her mother.

Chilli was on the kitchen stool, opening tabs, and getting paperwork done on her laptop. "Not now, Bluey. I've got to get this done before Trixie comes."

"Mum!" Bluey yelled again. "The laundry!"

"Bluey, I'm busy with this work." Chilli yelled back. "Your cousins are coming over for a playdate on the lanai. You know they can be a handful, so I need to finish this now.

 Bluey crossed her arms and frowned. "But then Dad'll make me do it!"

Chilli rolled her eyes. "It won't kill you to give your dad some assistance."

Why can't you do the laundry AND your work AND get ready for the playdate at the same time?"

Chilli sighed. "It's hard to juggle so many responsibilities without any help, Bluey. Now, why don't you go and-" Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and the sound of four little paws clamming up a staircase could be heard.

"Yay! Muffin and Socks are here!" Bluey ran towards the door. "Bingo, they're here! Is the game ready?"

"Yep!" Bingo came bolting down the steps, already dressed in her granny cloak, as Chilli opened the door.

"Hey, Chilli!" Trixie and Chilli embraced. "Bluey, Bingo. You two playing "Grannies" again?"

"Not just Grannies." Bluey said happily. "We're playing Grannies Squad!"

---

This episode of Bluey is called "Grannies Squad".

---

INT. HEELER HOUSE- BLUEY AND BINGO'S BEDROOM

"Alright, grannies, assemble!"

Bingo, Muffin, and Socks- now Rita, Gladys, and Fran- got into a straight line in the girls' bedroom. Bluey paced in front of them.

"Straight back, Rita. Gladys, your glasses are slipping. Oh, hello Fran, you're looking younger every day."

Rita scowled. "Janet, why do YOU have to be our leader?"

"Well, I am the oldest."

Gladys chimed in: "My mummy says the older you get, the better you get. Unless you're a banana."

"Or capsicum!" Fran added.

"Aw, that's not fair." Rita's ears drooped sadly. "I want to lead!"

"I think Rita should lead the Grannies Squad, too." Gladys put a comforting arm around Rita.

"Bingo!" Fran squeaked.

Bluey rolled her eyes. She really wanted to lead the squad, but her parents had always taught her to let the little ones have a chance to lead sometimes. "Fine. Rita is the leader!"

"Hooray!"

"But I need to watch you. I'll be your souper-visor. Now, what do you want to do, Rita?"

"Hmm." Rita stroked her chin. "I think we can start with a... a... um..."