Bunny Party

Plot: It's Lucky's birthday, and Bluey is invited to his party, where she gets to meet his other older friends, Martine and Duke. But her efforts to impress the group accidentally interfere with Bingo and her game of bunnies.

"Guess what day it is?" Bluey sang to herself as she ate her breakfast.

"Saturday?" Bingo asked, sipping her orange juice.

"Yes, but that's not what I meant." Bluey looked towards her mother, who was washing the dishes. "Hey, Mum! Guess what day it is?"

Chilli chuckled. "Is it Lucky's birthday party?"

"Yes!" Bluey jumped out of her seat and did a little victory dance. "And-I'm-invited-to-his-party!"

"What about me?" Bingo asked, hopping out of her seat as well.

"Lucky invited you to play with Chucky," Bluey started. "But not to his party. His party is only for big kids."

"Aww..." Bingo's ears drooped. 

"Yeah." Bluey put her plate in the sink. "Lucky is turning nine, so he wants to invite nine of his friends over to play."

"I don't like being little." Bingo stomped her foot. "It's not very fun."

"Wanna know the best thing about little kids?" Chilli walked over to her youngest daughter. "They make the best dumbbells!" She swooped Bingo off her feet and started heaving her up and down. "One! Two! Three! Four!"

"Eeee!" Bingo squealed. "Mum!"

"But you get the point." Chilli put Bingo down. "You're tiny, you're cute, and-"

"We're just like little bunnies!" Bingo squat down to the floor and started bouncing around. "Boing-boing-boing-boing-boing-boing!"

"Anyways," Chilli turned towards Bluey. "You better be getting ready; The party starts at noon!"

"I will, Mum!" Bluey aced upstairs, with Bingo hopping behind her.

---

This episode of "Bluey" is called Bunny Party.

---

The Retriever household was decorated for the occasion; There was a bouncy house and a slide, Lucky's Dad was at the grill, cooking some sausages, and all the kids was running around, playing happily.

"Happy birthday, Lucky!" Bluey extended her gift to the Golden Retriever, a new cricket bat.

"Boing!" Bingo hopped.

"Thanks, Bluey!" Lucky smiled. "Hey, do you want to meet my friends?"

Bluey nodded. "Sure!" She turned to her sister, who was now hopping around with Chucky. "Bingo! I'll be with Lucky!"

"Boing!" She exclaimed.

"Boing! Boing!" cheered Chucky.

Lucky led Bluey upstairs into his room, which was decorated head-to-toe with dirty laundry and sports posters. On his bed sat two other dogs- a white Golden Retriever and a while Samoyed.

"Bluey, these are Martine and Duke, my classmates."

Bluey waved shyly. She couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated around the older kids.

"Hi, Bluey!" The bows in Martine's fur bounced up and down. "Lucky's told me all about you- nice to meet you."

"Hey," Duke adjusted his hearing aid.

"So, Bluey, what do you wanna play?"

"Well," Bluey fidgeted. "What do you like to play, Lucky?"

"Well, we love playing popcorn during gym class." Duke said.