UPDATE

Well, this is a bit awkward, isn't it?

For the past five, almost six months, you may have noticed the lack of updates on Bluey's Breezy Bits and my Wattpad as a whole. The truth was, starting school again in a new place and new grade level was a desired wake up call for the importance of time management for me. Because of grades and extracurriculars, a bunch of the activities that I wanted to do were forced to take the backhand over the ones that took priority. Publishing my writing was one of the projects I not necessarily gave up on, but simply put aside until I felt mentally ready to return to.

And how did that turn out? Very well, I'm happy to say!

My grades are stellar, I've made a boatload of new friends, and my time management and study skills have gone through the roof. Thanks to my literature classes, my writing has gotten significantly better than it was before. I've been having the time of my life in school!

So, what does this mean for Bluey's Breezy Bits!

I'm happy to say that semi-regular uploads are back and will be returning soon! Expect deeper plots and better grammar on my part. I am aware that new episodes which may slightly disrupt the show's canon will be coming out, but I am putting priority on the fanfic for now and then deciding what to do.

You may have also wondered about my AO3 account (WatchDoveWrite) which is posted in my bio. As of now, I do not know whether Breezy Bits will stay on Wattpad, move to AO3, or upload consecutively on both sites (the most likely option.) I also have another fanfic based off another show that I like (Lu & the Bally Bunch) that publishes on AO3 only.

That's all for now! Thank you for those who have stuck around for so long, and I hope to be back with more Breezy Bits soon!