𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Present

That's what Ella did the rest of her evening doing. Just packing out all of her stuff out of the boxes and putting them in their new rightful place.

When she was done she folded the boxes down and put them somewhere in the massive closet. She walked out and sat at the desk near the balcony in the room.

There her laptop and phone were charging. While her laptop was still plugged in she opened it up.

She immediately went to her emails to find several emails from her boss.

Oh no..

Well there was no surprise that in the last email she sent, she said, Ella took way to many days off and was therefore fired.

Ella's eyes filled with tears. She lost the very thing she cared about. How could Catherine do this...

This was all her fault...

Everything was her fault and Ella had to pay the price.

With all her pent up anger towards Catherine she forgot it was her choice to save her. Something deep down in Ella wished she didn't.

But then she remembered what her mom always told her. Once Ella calmed down she heard her room door being open.

It was the guard...

"Who are you where is Ell-"

He then stopped and realized it was me. "My apologies miss, you look so different."

"I-it's fine, I just cut m-my hair and t-took a s-shower."

"We'll miss boss wants you in his office."

Why did he want me there? Was I in trouble?

Ella nodded and followed the large man down the massive hallway towards his office. While walking Ella took it upon herself to look around at the beautiful home.

She noticed there were no photos or pictures of family anywhere. Everything was just plain and simple.

She was looking everywhere else but in front of her so when he stoped she bumped into him.

"O-oops I a-apologize."

"Your good, just knock before you walk in." With that he left her at the massive double doors.

She took a breath and raised her hands to knock. She heard his deep voice from the other side telling her to come in. With that she pushed open the door open and entered his office.

When he saw her come in his eyebrows furrow. Almost as if he didn't recognize her. No, in fact it was her alright.

Her bangs no longer covered her face and now he could get a really good look at her. Korman was very surprised that she was absolutely gorgeous.

He thought to himself why he hadn't noticed before. He clears his throat.

"Come in and sit."