Chapter 2

Ethan's POV:

One minute me and Benny were seeing how many marshmallows we can fit in our mouths. And the Next I hear dad yelling my name. When Benny and I went outside I see mom hugging Jane, who I didn't went outside, and confused, and dad looking mad.

"You're back early." Was all I could say. I turned my head a little and saw my step-cousin Scott and Theo and what I can guess were his other friends. I have to admit Scott's friends are hot, but anyway I am in big trouble.

===================The next day===================

Ethan and Benny plus Scott and his friends walked into the school. "A babysitter? For you?" Benny laughs as Theo and Aiden snicker.  "Wow that's just bad." Theo tells him as amused. Ethan tells them to be quiet embarrassed.

"Guys Leave Ethan alone," Scott chastises giving Theo a warning glare.  "What ever you get one of these hot high school babes." Benny say as faun over the girls. The group notice the principal putting missing person fliers up. A group of teens wearing all black and sunglasses walked up to him.

"Hey Ethan? Who are they?" Isaac ask confused. Ethan looked back at the group before sighing. "That would be the drama club and Selena's friends." Benny answered looking annoyed. He pointed out Selena as she was other colors then black and not wearing sunglasses. "You see those three at the head of the group." Ethan said as he pointed towards a boy who took a sip of the principal' coffee and two other guys who look a little like him.

"The one in the front is Jase and the other two are his younger twin brothers Jesse and Jacob." Ethan pointed at Jesse who was on the right and Jacob was on the left.   

"Ethan has a major crush on Jesse and Jacob is crushing on Selena," Benny whispered which a slap from Ethan. "Dude!" He quietly exclaimed. They were Ethan and Benny's lockers when Selena and Jacob stopped by. 

"Hey Ethan. Benny." Jacob greeted as he stood next Selena. When Selena saw Scott she gave him a hug. "Hey Scott who are your friends?" Scott smiled at his step-cousin.

"This is my boyfriends Liam and you remember Theo. My friend Aiden..." Before he could finish Jacob and Selena interrupted. "And the cute one?" They both asked at the same time looking at Isaac. 

Theo POV

When I heard them both call Isaac cute, I couldn't help myself. Since Liam and Scott and I got together and with Aiden and Allison hooking up, Isaac was the odd one out. "This is Isaac Lahey," I told them though I didn't say it they seem to understand that he was single. Just then a boy who looked a like Jacob, though his was styled like Scotts while Jacobs was a little messier, walked by flashing a smile at Ethan. Jacob and Lena went to catch up with him.

"Looks like E's crush likes him and I think Isaac has gained two admires." I teased it caused the two to blush hard. I couldn't help but laugh at their reaction, Aidan even smirked. The lunch Bell rang so we went off to the cafeteria. The Benny kid was talking about something geeky when he bumped into a girl with dark skin accidently spilling his lunch on to her. 

"You geek!" she shouted as she walks off.

"Dude your dead." Ethan said sounding annoyed. We all looked at him confused. "Mind elaborating?" I heard Isaac ask.

"That is Sarah Fox also known Jase 'the scariest guy in school' Black's girlfriend." He answered. Me and the guys sat with them in case they might get bullied. 

End of Theo's POV

Sarah sat down with a geeky blond girl, Selena, Jacob, and Jesse. "What happened?" Jesse asked noticing Sarah's food stained shirt. "Your little crush's geek friend happened." she explained. They all looked at the table that said boy was at.

"I can't believe you are babysitting at my house Erica." Selena spoke changing the subject.  

"I can't believe you're housing five hot guys." Erica said looking at the boys. 

The other four laughed at her going gaga over some new guys. "Sorry Erica, my step-cousin and the two next to him are together, that boy Aiden has a girlfriend back home and I called dibs on the puppy one." Selena told her referring to Isaac.

"Well you have some competition with Isaac, Lena." Jacob chuckled eyeing the boy too.

"Anyway, I score some tickets for the new Dusk movie!" Erica exclaimed.  Sarah left quickly while the other sat awkwardly.

At the end of the Ethan, Benny, Scott and his friends were walking out. Benny was reading an article about a missing teen. They noticed Ethan's sister and her friends standing next to Sarah arguing about something with Erica then with Jase before Sarah stomped away and other three got into the car. The next thing they knew the car nearly ran them over.

"E, I don't like you're sister's taste in friends," Scott told his step cousin annoyed. Aiden got a good look at Selena, Jesse, and Jacob's faces. "I don't think they care for them either?" He mutters.

Lena and friends:

"Erica you shouldn't get involved with them even Jesse and Jacob hate them." Sarah exclaimed. Erica sighed nodding as she walked away the others looked relieved. But Jase came over with cruel smirk.

"You four are wasting your time, you know." They glared at his comment. 

"I'm done." Sarah shouts and stomps off. Jase shrugged as he put his arm around Selena's shoulder much to her and Jacob's annoyance.

"Don't touch me!" Selena growls as she shrugs off his arm. The three got in the car and it sped away almost running over Ethan and Benny.

=================================

It might no be good but I'm trying my best, so please keep reading. Thank you.