Chapter 3

Erica was walking alone to her job when she hear something behind her. She turned around and jumps when she sees her friends appear out of nowhere.

"Sorry!" Sarah exclaimed. Even though Erica was bad at her friends she forgave them. out of nowhere Jase and a few of his friends showed up. Erica decides to flake her job.

"Sam takes Erica and the others to the party at the mansion. I need to talk to my girlfriend and her friends." Jase said tossing his keys to one of his friends. They left with Erica, leaving Jase his brothers, his girlfriend, and Selena alone.

"Why can't you just accept who you are?" he asked sounding annoyed. Jesse and Jacob hissed at him and Selena growled.

"You said I had a choice!" Sarah yells. Selena looked ready to attack Jase. "Uh uh, I wouldn't do that unless

"I did and times up." he said not caring, "And you're the one who said you like vampires." Selena blocks him from getting closer as she glares at him. "She never said she wanted to be one!" Jesse shouts in Sarah's defense.

Selena looked ready to attack Jase. "Uh uh, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Moonlight." The older boy teased as him moved a strands of hair behind her her. To get him away from one of her bestfriends Sarah pushed him sending him back onto the ground since it caught him by surprise.

"You shouldn't have done that," he growled in a deep scary voice. He then grabs Sarah and throws them away. He looks at the others, they glare at him before they went after Sarah.

Sarah landed in a bush next to Morgan's house, she remember coming over since she was friends with Selena. She quickly knocks on the door and a boy she doesn't know opens it. "Can I come in?" she asks as she looks over her shoulder. The boy nods and moves to let her in.

"Scott? Is that the babysitter?" Mrs. Morgan calls as walks towards the doorway and sees Sarah, "Sarah? I thought Erica was coming?"

"She is sick and asked me to take her place," Sarah answered. Scott looked at her confused since Erica looked fine at school. At that moment Selena came in with Jesse and Jacob. "Mom I hope you don't mind if Jesse and Jacob hang out for a bit?" Mrs. Morgan nodded as they entered the house. As the twins were passing Scott he noticed that they had no heartbeat.

Scott's POV

Aunt Sam was telling Sarah what she needs to do and reassuring her that she only needs to watch Jane. A little after Aunt Sam and Uncle Ross left, Benny showed up saying something.

"Uh, Lena can I talk to you in the bathroom?" I heard Sarah as she and Selena headed to the bathroom. For the moment everyone was enjoying themselves, and Ethan's crush started to talk to him. I smiled when I heard Ethan's heartbeat increase a little. After a bit, Sarah and Lena came out of the bathroom.

"Um you guys don't need a babysitter, do you?" Sarah asked, "Then I and the guys are leaving." As Sarah, Jesse, and Jacob left along with Lena, I got suspicious and gestured for the guys to follow me. "E, we're going to make sure they are okay," I told Ethan as we left.

Ethan's POV

Scott was acting strange, so I told Benny to call his grandma so we could follow them. We searched the streets when saw something at the nearby park. Benny got his camera since it had night vision. We both looked through it and saw Lena and her friends and Scott and his friends.

What startled us the most was Sarah had a living rat in her hand and had what looked like fangs like she was about to eat it. Both Benny and I screamed, which the nine's attention causing Sarah, Jesse, and Jacob to hiss and Scott and his friend to growl at us their eyes glowed, and their fangs. We both screamed again and ran down the street.

We ran until Sarah, Lena, Jesse, and Jacob were in front of us in a flash, and when we turn to run the other way Scott and friends blocked us off, and we were freaking out. "It's not what it looks like!" Sarah exclaimed. All of them had concerned looks on their faces. "You three are freaking Vampires and you six are werewolves!" I practically yell.

"Okay, so it's kinda what it looks like," Sarah said, "But I'm just a normal girl at least I used to be until my jerk of an ex bit me." 

"And she isn't even a full vampire. Unless she drink human blood." Jacob spoke.

"Which I really don't want to." Sarah added. Benny and I looked at each other then at Jesse and Jacob cautiously. It must have obvious since Lena said, "They had sworn off human blood a long time ago." I could hear her sincerity and calmed down and turned toward the others. "Something happened that ... caused us to be like this," Scott explained, I noticed how he hesitated. We arrived back to the house Jane was watching another 'Dusk' movie.

"We are going to get Erica. Okay," Lena told me. Scott said that he were going to patrol with his pack.

Jesse hung back for a minute. "Be careful, if I know my brother and I do, he will send his goons so don't let anyone in," he warned as he left. Right after they left our pizza arrived and Benny being Benny let him as he took the pizza. Jane came towards us hearing the pizza was here

Something was off about the pizza guy, he was looking down and when he looked up he had fangs. We all screamed.

"Now whoever tells me where Sarah and Selena are, will have less time screaming." he threatened to look at us like we were food. And in a flash, Sarah and Lena stood in front of us.

"Jase said to come and get you," he said staring them down.

"Hah, so you are still just a delivery boy." I heard Lena tease. I remembered that pizza had lots of garlic on it, Benny and I shoved it onto him making him hiss. While he was distracted Benny, Jane and I ran upstairs into my room.

"Why is the pizza guy acting like that?" Jane demanded as she sat on my bed as Benny and I moved it in front of the door. Before I could answer there was a knock at my window. We looked and saw Liam on a tree branch, I quickly opened the window as he climbed in.

"Hey what's going on we heard screaming?" Liam sounded panicked. I caught him up with what is happening.

"I hope Sarah and Lena are okay," I muttered worriedly.

"Sarah is a vampire and your sis is a werewolf like me so she should be fine," Liam reassured not noticing Jane. It suddenly went quiet, which by the way is unsettling,

"Ethan let us in!" Lena shouts. We moved the door and let the girls in.

End Ethan's POV

"Has anyone ever told you you're a really bad babysitter?" Ethan asked.

"I'm new a this!" Sarah argued.

Everyone went quiet as they heard nothing then a hand punched a hole through the then. A hiss of pain rang in the hall. "I laced all doors with holy water," Selena explained as everyone got out the window.

Scot and the others caught up with them. They didn't get far from the house when the pizza guy ran in front of them quickly grabbing Jane as he did. "Now either you two come with me or I take her," he demanded. The group watched in fear hearing the threat, but a deathly growl shook them out of their thoughts. The source of the growl came from Selena, her honey-brown hair was streaked with white.

"Leave my baby sister a LONE!" She roared as her eyes turned red violet. She lunged forward and attacked him, causing him to let Jane go. Everyone looked in shock as she mauled him. Ethan and Sarah covered Jane's eyes to keep her from seeing the sight.

Theo lead towards Isaac whispering, "She's all yours." When she was done she still looked ready to attack. She seemed to calm down seeing Ethan, Jane, and Scott's faces. She shifted back to her human form.

Scott and his pack looked at the body and winced. "It seems Lena is still as aggressive as ever," Theo mutters.

"Sarah likes it or not, we're not going to the party," Selena states annoyed.