Chapter 4

Scene outside the Black mansion:

Selena and Sarah got out of the car and looked at the two geeks. "You two stay near Scott and his pack." Sarah told them.

The Ethan looked like he was about to argue but went quiet when Selena and Sarah growl and/or hissed. "If anything happen to these Ethan, I won't hesitate to skin you five." Selena warned the McCall pack.

As they snuck in almost immediately Ethan and Benny got separated from the others.

"Who are you two?" a vampire asked the two geeks who looked nervous. Another vampire got between them they recognized the other vampire as Jesse.

"Chill Alex, I invited them." Jesse told him. Jesse whispered into the vampire, Alex, ear. Whatever he said made Alex smile. "Sorry Jesse didn't mean to get in your way." he apologizes as he walks away.

"What did you tell him?" Benny asked glancing caution at the black brother. Jesse walked with the two towards the mansion. "I lied to him by telling him that I was going turn you both, but don't worry that is not goin to happen Jacob and I sworn off blood." he answered.

While Lena and Sarah were looking for Erica, Jacob came up to them. "What are you two doing here?" He asked them. Out of nowhere Jase appeared from behind.

"So you both actually came." Jase gave a predatorial grin. He lead the three up stairs.

Meanwhile Scott and his pack had found Rory and dragged him with them. "Come on lets find the others." Scott commanded. When they found Benny and Ethan the vampires were heading upstairs and followed them but stayed out of site.

Jesse POV:

Jase was doing his speech, I really hated my older brother he was such a jerk. He smiled out of nowhere before he announced, "It seems that we have some new blood." Some of Jase's goons brought Ethan and his friends in front everyone.

"Know who do we have here?" He asked like the psycho that he is. Scott and his friends let out a growl and their eyes glowed. Jase seemed unfazed as he looks at Scott. "Oh so your THE Scott McCall?" he sounded quite surprised, "You and your pack are quite famous among the supernatural world."

"No matter, fledglings eat first." Jase said getting back to the matter at hand. I had repress a hiss. "I'm babysitting them!" Sarah shouts. Some of the other vamps started snickering.

"Jase how 'bout you let Jesse keep the small puppy one." Alex tells the elder Black brother. Out of nowhere Erica bit Rory and both fell to the floor.

I knew one thing to help us escape, but I knew that Lena would mad when this over. "Impetum!" I shouted making sure my voice was heavy with magic that I knew. All the werewolves in the room went wild and attack the evil vampires.

We manage to get out and back to the Lena's place. Lena and the others went back to normal after we got into the car. "What was that?" Theo asked voicing everyone's question. Lena glared at me and said, "It's a command that any werewolf who hears do what the was said. And you promised you would never that!"

"Well I don't know about you guys but I would like to what your parents will say about the open door." Jacob chimed trying change the topic.

End POV

The next day Jase and his gang walked in as Sarah, Selena , Jesse and Jacob glared at them. "You could four could still be apart of this," Jase told them.

"I would soon eat raw wolfsbane then hang with you again," Selena sneered the others agreed.

"You would rather hang with the geeks and mutts?" Jase question.

"They aren't geeks or mutts." Jacob snaps.

"Well I hope too see you two at the Dusk premiere. Bestie Forever, right?" Erica states. With that they left.