Chapter 1

Rachel's POV:
My name is Rachel Berry and I'm the most popular girl in school. Almost every boy in the school wants to date me but there is only 2 jocks at this school that I really like but I don't know which one to chose. Their names are Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman. Everyone in the school calls Noah "Puck" because he doesn't like the name Noah. I'm at school and I see Puck and Finn. Both of them are so cute and smoking hot. I really like both of them but I don't know which one to pick. I know who can help me, my best friend Santana!
R: hey San
S: hey Rach! What's up
R: okay so I need to talk to you can u come over my house after school today so I can talk to you?
S: yea, of course I can come over! Your my best friend and I will do anything to help you, no matter what.
R: thanks, your the best person ever (giving her a hug)
S: I know that's why you love me as your best friend, because I'm amazing!(hugging her back)
R: alright I'll see u later. Byeee
S: okay byeeee
*the last bell rings and Rachel and Santana go to Rachel's car and goes to her house*
S: okay Rach what's up, you seem very nervous right now. Tell me what's wrong.
R: okay so u know the football player Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman also known as "Puck", right?
S: yeah, what about them?
R: and since I'm the most popular girl in school and all the guys want to date me...
S: what did one of them ask you out or something?
R:No(I wish!*saying to myself*)
But Finn and Puck I really like and I don't know which one to chose so help me please I'm begging you, your also really good at relationship help.
S: to be honest I think you should pick Puck because he is the quarterback and Finn is just the kicker.
R: yeah I know but I don't know what to do!!
S: you know what puck is throwing a party Friday night and Finn and puck will be there so why don't me and you go to the party and see what happens from there with the guys?
R: fine I guess that's okay
S: also I want to go to the party but I don't want to go by myself so yay!
R: do u wanna sleepover? My parents aren't home until tomorrow and I don't want to sleep here tonight.
S: sure I'll sleepover. Thanks Rach!
To be continued...