chapter 11

So the 4 best friends are in last period and they all have the same class together, English. The bell rings so they get to go home. Santana and Finn kiss goodbye and Puck and Rachel kiss goodbye. Santana and Rachel goes one way and Finn and Puck go the other way.
Santana POV:
OMG I still can't believe that Finn asked me on a date with him tonight. I'm glad that Puck and Rachel are coming with us as a double date because to be honest, I'm really nervous. I really like Finn and apparently he really likes me too. I'm at Rachel's house right now so we can get ready together.
R: okay so what do you wanna wear?
S: um.... *thinking while looking through Rachel's closet*
R: how about this one? *holds up a black strapless dress*
S: I don't look good in strapless but you do so you should wear it. *both of them laugh*
R: okay and plus if you didn't want to wear it I would of.
S: oh what about this? *holds up a floral dress*
R: try it on.
Rachel's POV:
Santana is trying on one of my dress for our double date. She puts on a floral dress with black heels and she looks amazing!!
R: omg yes you should totally wear that! you look amazing!
S: aw thanks rach. I'll wear it.
It's around 7:30 and me and Santana hear a knock on the door and one of my dads goes and answers it. It was Finn and Puck.
Finn POV:
Me and Puck show up at Rachel's house and we knock on the door. One of Rachel's dads answer the door. He invites us in and we sit on the couch and about 5 minutes later we hear heels coming down the stairs
F: hey girls! wow you both look amazing!
P: yea you guys look smoking hot!
F: hey bro watch out. I call dibs on that one *pointing at Santana and he sees Santana blushing*
S&R: thanks guys. *Santana goes to Finn and hugs him and Rachel goes to puck and kisses him*
Puck POV:
Damn my babe looks smoking fucking hot! I picked the right one.
No ones POV
They all leave but the girls don't know what the boys have planned. They show up at a beach. It has the perfect setting, the sun is setting, there is a picnic table with 4 plates, 4 cups, a bottle of champagne, and the girls looks really surprised.
Santana POV:
Finn and Puck set up an amazing dinner at the beach. The sun is setting, I'm with my best friend and my new boyfriend, it's perfect so far.
R: wow guys, this is amazing!
S: it's the perfect first date Babe *hugs Finn and he kisses her on the head*
They all go and sit down. Pucks brother, Jake, is their "waiter."
jakes whispers in Pucks ear
"you owe me for this bro"

what happened with the rest of the date? Wait for the next chapter!