Chapter 4

Puck and Rachel are at the restaurant. They have a great time and then I go to a movie. After the movie, puck drives Rachel home and it's about 10:30.
R: I had a really fun night!
P: me too! I'm glad you agreed to come on a date with me.
R: can I tell you something you can't tell anyone else?
P: you can tell me anything and I won't tell.
R:I was really hoping that either you or finn would ask me out on a date because I really like you too and I didn't know which want me to ask me first so when you asked me I was so excited because you're really hot and I really like you. I know it's embarrassing.
P: no it's not it's pretty hot and cute. *starts to lean in*
R: *starts leaning forward to try and kiss him*
Puck and Rachel are kissing and now they are making out in Puck's car but someone walks by and sees them kissing. It's Finn!
F: oh hey guys.
P: oh hey bro what's up? Why are you walking this late at night?
R: hey Finn what's up?
F: I'm just walking to clean my head because my head hurts and I have a lot of things on my head right now. What are you two doing?
R: he was just dropping me off from a really fun date.
P: yeah and then I went to give her a goodnight kiss and well you know what happened next.
F: oh okay well ill see you guys tomorrow at school bye.
P&R: bye.
Finn's POV:
I was walking around my neighborhood to clean my head and I walk by Rachel's house and see her and puck kissing in his car! Why was he kissing her? I know they went on a date but still. I'm so mad right now it isn't funny!
*next day at school, Rachel sees puck and they go to eachother*
R: hey puck
P: hey babe
R: so last night was really fun but I have a question?
P: yea what is it?
R: we are dating now?
P: yea I mean if you want to. Do you wanna date?
R: yes of course I wanna date I just wasn't sure that's all.
P: oh okay babe.
R: okay well let's go to class.
P: okay! *puts out his hand so they can hold hands while walking to class*
R:* takes his hand and walks to class with him*
To be continued...