Chapter 6

The party is over and it's Monday morning at school. Puck walks into school and sees Rachel.
Puck POV:
It's Monday and my party was amazing like always. I walk into school and sees my beautiful girlfriend at her locker. I walk up to her.
P: hey babe *giving her a kiss on the cheek*
R: hi. *staring inside her locker*
P: are you okay? Is everything okay?
R: umm..
P: Rachel?
R: okay so you want me to completely honest with you no matter what happens right?
P: yes of course!
R: okay then I need to tell you something but I don't know how your gonna react, so just stand there and listen.
P: okay.
R: okay so on Friday at your party, when people came in, do u remember going over there to get them and Santana went to go see her friends and I was just siting there with Finn?
P: yeah why?
R: when u went over there....
P: Rachel! Tell me what happened!
R: me and Finn kissed.
P: what!?
R: puck I am so sorry, please let me explain!
P: no! I need to go clear my head.
R: so are breaking up with me? *starts to cry*
P: I really don't know. Just leave me alone and let me think. *walking away with a really confused look on his face*
Rachel's POV:
I just told puck that I just kissed Finn and now I don't know if he is breaking up with me and I'm bawling my eyes out right now. I need Santana!
No ones POV:
Rachel sees Santana at her locker and runs up to her and starts crying on her while giving her a hug.
S: OMG Rachel what's wrong!
R: I told puck that I kissed Finn and now I don't know if he is breaking up with me or not and I'm so upset and I needed my best friend.
S: want me to walk you home right now. We can ditch last period and go emergency shopping?
R: *giggles* yes please.
S: okay let's go!
To be continued...