Chapter 2

It's the morning and Santana and Rachel went to school. Santana and Rachel's lockers are next to each other so they went to their lockers.
Rachel POV:
Okay so I'm at my locker with Santana since her locker is right next to mine and i see someone with a lettermans jacket on and he is a tall, handsome, and amazing looking guy walking towards me and it was Finn!! Santana turns her back so that they can me and Finn can talk "alone."
F: hey you are Rachel Berry right?
R: yeah and your Finn Hudson.
F: yup! So are you going to pucks party on Friday?
R: yeah me and my friend is going are you?
F: yeah cuz puck is my friend I'm going, I hope to see you there!
R: yeah I hope I see you there too.
F:*winks at her*
R:*tries to hide her blushing*
Rachel's POV:
Okay I'm freaking out right now!!!! Finn Hudson just talked to me and he wants to see me at pucks party on Friday. OMG I can't wait to go now!!
Santana's POV:
Okay Rachel is freaking out and I turned my back when they were talking but I heard everything they said. Finn is really looking forward to seeing Rachel there and she can't stop freaking out.
S: okay Rachel calm down.
R: I can't! He is looking forward to seeing me at pucks party and now I can't wait to go!!
S: the party is in 2 days, I think u can wait!
R:okay *taking a deep breathe*
*bell rings*
S: okay I have to get to class and so do you so bye, see you later and keep yourself calm!
R: lol, bye.
Santana and Rachel go different ways to their class and then Rachel realized that puck is in her class.
Puck's POV:
Rachel Berry just came into the class and she looks beautiful! Her long hair and big brown eyes! I want to sit next to her but someone is sitting there. I'll tell them to move here to my seat.
P: move back to my seat kid!
Random kid: okay, okay.
P: hi Rachel *winks at her*
R: hey puck!
P: so I was wondering if you would want to go to dinner and a movie tonight?
R:*starts blushing* I would love to puck!
P: and will i see you at my party on Friday?
R: yea! Me and Santana are going!
P: well I'll see you tonight! I'll pick you up at 7:00 okay?
R: yea that's fine.
To be continued...