chapter 12

So the 4 best friends are on a double date, Finn and Santana and Rachel and Puck.
Pucks POV:
my girlfriend looks smoking hot, Finn and Santana are having an amazing time, and it's been a pretty good date so far. Me and Rachel went back to the car while Finn and Santana went for a walk along the beach. I have surprise for Rachel.
Santana POV:
I'm having such an amazing time on this date. After dinner, me and Finn went on a walk on the beach. We held hands and it was so romantic. Puck and rach went back to the car because he had a surprise for her.
Finn POV:
I'm so glad I asked out Santana. It's taking my mind off of Rachel even tho she is smoking hot. Omg Finn stop you have a smoking hot girlfriend, SANTANA!!! I'm gonna ask Santana if she is my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend.
Rachel POV:
So while Finn and Santana went on a walk, puck took me back to the car. He told me to close my eyes. When I opened them, I saw my amazing boyfriend holding a big teddy bear and a box of chocolate shaped like a heart.
R: oh my gosh! Babe you didn't have to do this for me! I love you so much!
P: I wanted to do it for you because you my one and only, the one and only person I will love. I love you so much too
No ones POV
The boys bring the girls back to Rachel's house. They all get a goodnight kiss but with Rachel and Puck, they have a goodnight make out session!
R: see you at school tomorrow babe. I love you.
P: I love you too.
F: will I see you tomorrow at school? *talking to Santana*
S: of course! I wouldn't want to miss out seeing my amazing and smoking hot boyfriend.
F: I love you. * thinks to himself: yes! I'm her boyfriend!*
S:  I love you too
Santana and Finn go for a kiss.

If you like my fanfic so far, vote for me!!!! thanks for everyone who reads my fanfic!!!!