Chapter 35

3rd Person POV

Namjoon was sitting on the couch with a done face that even Jin would try and kiss his expression better. Yeah why would I say something like that, well because recently Jin has been mocking Namjoon about how dirty he was.

Jin would kick him away shouting at him that he was dirty even though Namjoon would take more then 5 showers to just prove him that he was clean. Jin had been behaving really weird but can't blame him right? He is pregnant...he is supposed to behave weird.

So yeah back to the main point.

Taehyung was walking back and forth continuously without any break and was mumbling something about how Jungkook was giving him some punishment. Namjoon tried to talk to him but he asked Namjoon to talk to Jungkook.

"If I don't know the whole situation...how can I talk to him?" Namjoon was frustrated.

"I don't know hyung, I can't tell you the whole thing. Just talk to him and ask him to not give me such a harsh punishment." Taehyung whined while sitting beside Namjoon.

Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi were expected to return from hospital any minute now. And as if on que the front door flew open and all five of them came inside. Jungkook was holding Jimin along with Yoongi helping him to walk inside and Hoseok was holding a bag.

Jin was walking like a queen right in front of everyone. Jin went and sat besides Namjoon and looked at him from head to toe twice.

"Did you take a shower?" Jin asked with a scrunched nose.

"Yeah...twice." Namjoon was not even in the mood of complaining now.

Jungkook made Jimin sit comfortably on the single chair couch kept there and went and sat beside Taehyung but kept a safe distance between them.

"Did you have your breakfast?" Jungkook asked with a sweet smile.

"Baby please don't do this to me." Taehyung was on the verge of crying.

"And medicines?" Jungkook was frowning now.

"How will I survive like this." Taehyung again pleaded to him.

"Kim fucking Taehyung answer my question. Did you or did you not eat your breakfast and medicines?" Jungkook yelled at him making everyone gasp and everything went quiet.

Everyone was looking at them now and Taehyung like a kicked puppy pouted heavily and looked down on his lap and shook his head in a no.

Jungkook sighed heavily in disappointment and stood up to go inside the kitchen. He came back with breakfast and medicines. Maids came behind him with everyone else's breakfast.

Everyone was served their breakfast in the living room only, Jin switched on the TV and played a horror show that he had been watching like a funny cartoon lately.

Everyone was busy in eating their breakfast too scared to say something because Jungkook was fuming.

He literally shoved the first spoon of soup into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung winced when it hit his teeth and that's when Jungkook became a little gentle in feeding him.

He fed Taehyung his breakfast and medicines. Taehyung was behaving like a trained puppy, never once he said no to the vegetables Jungkook gave him. Jin was so offended at that but chose not to speak because he himself was scared of Jungkook.

When Jungkook was done feeding Taehyung his food and meds a maid brought his breakfast. He took the plate in his hands. Taehyung was about to take the plate from his hand to feed him but he stood up and went to Jin.