Chapter 38

3rd Person POV

Jungkook was blushing furiously when he kept his phone aside after texting with Taehyung. He actually wanted to make the day memorable.

He had planned so many surprises for his mate. He kept the three packed gifts securely inside the closet and took out his outfit that he was going to wear.

He was called a maid to get his outfit ironed and ready for him to wear at night. He was so excited for tonight. Maybe things will go further and he will have Taehyung in all ways possible.

He was so ready to give himself to Taehyung and have him in every way. Just the thought of being with his mate in all ways possible was giving him butterflies in the stomach.

He went to the terrace to check if all the preparations he had asked for were done. He looked around the terrace and it all looked perfect. He smiled happily and walked back to his room.

He took a quick shower cleaning himself thoroughly and came out of his room all dressed in his big baggy hoodie and sweats.

He had to prepare lunch for Taehyung as he had completely prohibited Jin from working in the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen only to find Jimin and Yoongi making out on the kitchen counter.

"Eww....you guys get a room." Jungkook made a disgusted face making Yoongi stumble back from his position and smile awkwardly while Jimin jump off the kitchen counter completely unbothered.

"Don't make that face. Stop acting like I haven't caught you literally eating Taehyung's mouth that day on the terrace." Jimin said while grabbing Yoongi's wrist and walking out of the kitchen leaving a very flustered Jungkook behind.

Jungkook chuckled awkwardly and went inside the kitchen. He took out some vegetables from the refrigerator and began slicing them. He was preparing Taehyung's favorite japchae with some side dishes.

Jungkook was busy slicing some onions when he felt a sharp pain rise in his chest. He stumbled back making the piece of onion in his hand and the knife fall on the floor.

His back hit the door of the refrigerator and tears started to flowing down his eyes. He touched his cheek gently only to find it wet with tears. He couldn't understand what was happening.

His heart was aching and he was sweating while his mind was chanting only one thing.

Taehyung.

He looked around frantically to get a hold of something because his body felt weak. He tried calling Taehyung but he wasn't picking the call. He went out of the kitchen only to find a very anxious Jin sitting on the sofa holding his two months old pregnant belly.

"Eo...Eomma?" Jungkook asked not knowing exactly what he was asking for.

"Joonie...he is angry...I can feel it." Jin said still trying to take deep breaths.

"JIMINNN....JIMINNN" Jungkook yelled on the top of his lungs calling out for Jimin. Jimin came into the room with slow steps as he was asked not to run a lot by the doctor.

"Take care of eomma.....I am going to the office." Jungkook said before running towards his mate's office.

Jungkook was running towards the office that was not so far away from the house as all the royal properties were inside the castle grounds.

Only one thing was running through his mind that was his mate's safety.

Please....my lord....keep him safe.

Please keep him safe.

He is alright.

Nothing is happening.