Ch-2 The Rengokus

Time Skip

Y/n's parents died 1 week ago. Y/n was trying to sell as much jewelries as possible. Her circumstances forced her to live on the streets now. But then....

??: Hi little girl (smiles)

Y/n: H-hi..

Ruka: My name is Ruka Rengoku, he is (points at a boy with red and yellow hair behind her)   (A.N: Kyojuro is 6 years old)  Kyojuro and this little guy right here (points at a baby in her arms) is Senjuro.

Kyojuro: Hi!

Y/n: H-hi..

Ruka: You don't seem ok...do you want help?

Y/n: (Starts crying) (hugs Ruka)

Ruka: (shocked) (kneels down and hugs her back) Its alright....don't cry.

Y/n: M-my p-p-parents died a week ago...I was not at home, S-s-somebody broke into our house and murdered them..please h-help me.

Kyojuro: (Shocked) Yes! I will help you! From today you will live with us and call me oniichan! (A.N: I know this is cringe lol)

Ruka: (smiles)

Y/n: T-Thankyou so much Mrs Rengoku!

Ruka: You will call me Okasan (pats Y/n's head)

Y/n: (starts crying again)

Ruka: Oh dear...(smiles)

Time Skip

Y/n: (crying)

Senjuro: (crying)

Kyojuro: (trying to hold back his tears) Shh! stop crying.....mom will not be happy about it......she must be watching you both....shh! (hugs y/n and senjuro)

Y/n: W-why do alwa-ways good p-people die?!!

Kyojuro: Which flowers do you pick in the garden?

Y/n: The most beautiful ones...why?

Kyojuro: Exactly

Y/n: (crying)

(A.N: Just one word......CRINGE!)