Ch-10 Mugen Train

Time Skip

Y/n: UMAI!

Kyojuro: UMAI!

Y/n: UMAI!

Kyojuro: UMAI!

Y/n: Ughh! It is boring in here.....I am just gonna take a round......I will come after sometime....

Kyojuro: Ok!

Y/n: (leaves)

Kyojuro: UMAI!

Kyojuro: UMAI!

Kyojuro: UMAI!

Tanjiro: U-umm e-excuse me..

Kyojuro: UMAI!

Tanjiro: I-I understand that pretty well...

After Sometime

Tanjiro: Do you know anything about 'dance of the fire god'?..

Kyojuro: This is the first time I have heard of the 'dance of the fire god' (A.N: Y/n asked Kyojuro not to tell anyone) (explains Tanjiro about different breathing styles)

Inosuke: IT BEGAN MOVING!

Y/n: (Enters) I'm back- oh! hi everyone!

Zenitsu & Tanjiro: Hi!

Inosuke: WOW!! ITS SO FAST!! I'M GONNA GET OUT AND RUN! I'M GONNA HAVE A RACE TO SEE WHICH ONE OF US IS FASTER!!!

Y/n: *...................WHAT THE ACTUAL F-*

Zenitsu & Ash: What are you, stupid?

Kyojuro: It's dangerous, as I don't know when will the demon appear...

Zenitsu: WHAAAAAT! WHY ARE WE HERE!!!! IM GETTING OFFFFF!

Conductor: (enters)

Tanjiro & Y/n: *T-that smell.....I smell something....bad....*

Y/n: U-um-

Kyojuro: (takes y/n's and his tickets)

Y/n: (didn't touch it)

Demon: (Appears)

Y/n: (Are you for real look)

Kyojuro: (Slays the demon)

Y/n, Tanjiro, Zenitsu & Inosuke: ANIKI! ANIKI! ANIKI!

After some time

Everyone: (sleeping)

Y/n: (Awake) WAKE UP!!! I-I-ITS BLOOD DEMON ART!!!!!!!! *s-some people are approaching* (pretends to be asleep)

Random person: (tries to tie the rope on you)

Y/n: (knocks that person out) SHIT! THEY ARE ALREADY TIED!!

Kyojuro: (randomly stands up and strangles the girl tied to him)

Nezuko: (comes out of her box)

Y/n: Nezuko!! C-can you wake him up?...(points at Tanjiro)

Nezuko: (shaking him) (headbutts) (bleeding) (whining)

Y/n: Damn....a-are you alright?

Tanjiro: (Wakes up after a while)

Y/n: Tanjiro!! Are you ok! Can you explain!!!

Tanjiro: Huh! You weren't asleep?!!

Y/n: I didn't touch the ticket Oniichan touched my ticket instead... Nezuko burned the rope

Tanjiro: I see, Nezuko please burn all the ropes! ZENITSU! INOSUKE! RENGOKU-SAN!

Girl: WE CAN'T HAVE SWEET DREAMS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS SHOWED UP!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT OF YOUR TUBERCULOSIS IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY I WILL TELL THAT MAN AND HE WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE GOOD DREAMS!

Y/n: (knocks that girl down)

Tanjiro: We have to fight!

Time Skip

Y/n is protecting the whole train while Tanjiro is fighting.

After a While

Kyojuro: Kamado, my boy, I'll speak to you quickly, there are 13 cars in this train, I will protect 5 and Y/n will protect five

Time Skip

Y/n: You are bleeding from your abdomen, focus on your breath, Tanjiro

Kyojuro: Y/n!!

Y/n: ONIICHAN!! (hugs him)

Kyojuro: (hugs back) (smiles) Go help boar head, I will take care of him.

Y/n: K (smiles) (leaves)

Time Skip

Y/n enters and sees donutm- ahem sorry her brother

Y/n: Oniichan! (eyes widened) (runs towards him) (kneels down) (starts crying) Oniichan! first stop your bleeding with your breathing p-please!! 

Kyojuro: I can't, I am going to die very soon. So listen to me.

Y/n: (sobbing) No you are not!! You can't leave me alone like this!! I won't allow it!

Kyojuro: (smiles) Y/n, tell Senjuro that he should proceed down the path that he thinks is right, as his heart tells him to and tell father to take care of his body. Kamado, I believe in your sister, I accept her as a part of the demon hunters, inside the train I saw her protecting humans despite her bleeding out, those who risk their lives to fight demons and protect humans are demon hunters, no matter what anyone else tries to say. Kamado, boar head, yellow boy and you, I believe in you.

Y/n: (rage crying) Ash, who was it?

Ash: U-upper moon t-three.

Y/n: Oniichan w-won't y-you avenge yourself?! Y-ou c-c-can't die like this!! (hugs him) (buries her head in his chest) P-lease d-don't leave me...

Kyojuro: I don't have to avenge myself...my brave little sister will do it! I wanted to say that I will always love you...

Y/n: Oniichan......please, don't do this to me.

Kyojuro: (wipes her tears) Y/n, come on stop crying, you are going to become a hashira! And I want you to wear my haori from now on!(smiles)

Y/n: I-I don't want to be a h-hashira! I-I-I j-just want you t-to b-be alive! p-lease! (hugs him again)

Kyojuro: Mom! Did I make you proud?

Y/n: M-mom! (turns around) (mumbles) h-he is hallucinating......

Kyojuro: Make me proud and avenge my death, y/n (dies)

Y/n: (eyes widened) (gasps) (sobbing even harder) Oniichan! You are not dead are you? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! (shouting) (hugs him) (not ready to leave him)