Ch-24 Revenge

Y/n wakes up and reaches where upper rank 3 was....

Y/n: *T-that smell.....h-he killed...HE IS THE MY BROTHER'S MURDERER!!* Who do you think you are......First you killed my brother....now you are trying to hurt my friends, YOU AND YOUR ALLIES KILLED MY FAMILY!!! I........am here to avenge my family...... sun breathing ninth form.....SETTING SUN TRANSFORMATION!!!!

Akaza: (Snickers) (turns around) Let me guess........are you talking about Kyojuro ? (Smirks)(realizes)

Y/n: (Furious af) Get my brother's name out of your F**KING MOUTH YOU F**KING MOTHERF**KER

Akaza: Become a demon, or you shall also face the same fate as your brother

Y/n: (Smirks) M.A.K.E M.E (slashes his neck)

Akaza: *W-why am I seeing everything upside down!* (realizes)

Y/n: (literally dices Akaza up)

Blood was coming out of Y/n's eyes and veins were popping out of her face. It was a scary sight for Tanjiro and Giyu..

Y/n: (Literally dices Akaza) (smirks)

Tanjiro and Giyu: (tHe wOMaN wAs tOo stUnNeD tO sPeAk)

Y/n: (Looks at Giyu) *Yess I was on time, he did not get the mark* (Smiles) We will definitely defeat him. Continue fighting, do your best!

Tanjiro: We will, "Oneesan"

Y/n: What did you call me?

Tanjiro: C-can I call you that?

Y/n: (hugs Tanjiro)

Giyu: (Hugs them)

Y/n: I have to go.....do your best and fight till the end (smiles)

Giyu: I love you.....(blushing)

Y/n: I love you too, Giyu (smiles) (runs away)

Time Skip

Reaches Upper rank 1

Y/n: *Now I realize......he killed my family.....I will kill him* (Smirks) Oii!! Let's talk for sometime....

Everyone: *WTF is she trying to do!!*

Y/n: Do you remember the real reason of why you became a demon? Do you remember your brother? (smirks)

Kokushibo: (Alerted) (Attacks)

Y/n: (Deflects the attack like it was a piece of cake lol) (smirk transforms into poker face) Can you stop swinging your f**king sword for a moment and listen to me......

She looks up at him with her face boiling with anger

Kokushibo: *T-that face!! It look just like h-him!!*

Y/n: Most importantly do you remember this? (shows him the hanafuda earring) What happened? Did upper moon 1 just piss his pants (psychotic laugh) I am the descendent of your brother, Yoriichi Tsugikuni!! (psychotic laugh)

Everyone: (Jungshook)

Y/n: (Goes back to a poker face) Even six eyes weren't enough for you to see your brother's love? BECAUSE OF YOU SINCE CENTURIES MY FAMILY WAS IN HIDING!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY FAMILY!! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY ALL OF THIS WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

Kokushibo: (Attacks)

Y/n: Total concentration sun breathing fourteenth form Calm blue sky!!! 

All the crescents get deflected and y/n easily decapitates him. This was a form created by Y/n, it is the combination of the 11th form of water breathing (Giyu taught her this form) and the 2nd form of sun breathing that lets her attack the opponent with no chances of getting hit.

Y/n: (Dices him up)

Everyone: (Scared) (shook)

Y/n: (poker face) Sorry, everyone.......I got carried away with my emotions................................................I will treat everyone with onigiri for forgiveness after we are done with this battle

Everyone: Wut....

Y/n: Ohhh.....I thought you guys like onigiri......k I will buy all some sushi.......

Everyone: *Confused af*

Y/n: Why are you guys being so formal all of a sudden..........you all are family to me .....just tell me what you want to eat.