Ch-12 Guilt

Y/n: (sobbing) That's enough suffering..(going to jump into the river until....)

Giyu: Y/N! (holds her hand) WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!!

Y/n:.........

Giyu: WHY?! AM I THAT BAD? WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO LEAVE ME?!

Y/n: (Crying) N-no, Giyu please don't feel like that, you're are my friend...

Giyu: Then why?

Y/n: I-I just c-couldn't live i-in the g-g-guilt of being r-r-responsible for my own brother's d-death!

Giyu: (pulls her into a hug) Its not your mistake Y/n, you were just not there at the right time, you and him did such a great job! I know what all happened there, you are the strongest and the bravest warrior I've ever seen, we couldn't afford to lose such a gem.

Y/n: (crying) (screaming) IF I AM THE STRONGEST WHY COULDN'T I SAVE ANYONE!!! I-I have seen so many people die in front of my eyes I-I don't want to experience all those things again!

Giyu: If I wouldn't have been here on the right time I would've experienced the same thing that you did, again.......I don't want to do it again!

Y/n: I am sorry.......(buries her head in his chest)

Giyu: (inhales deeply) (talks really fast) Y/n I think I've fallen for you! (A.N: not the right time but ok ig....)

Y/n: (Shocked) (blushes) (chuckles) I know, next time check whether I am actually asleep or not.

Giyu: (shocked) Y-you were awake?!

Y/n: Yes I was! I love you too my emo baka!

Giyu: (kisses her)

Y/n: (kisses back)

Mitsuri: (enters) AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OUR SHIP SAILED!!!!!!

Y/n & Giyu: (Shocked) (chuckles)

Mitsuri: Well sorry for ruining the moment hehe....

Y/n: *Even if I will not commit suicide, I will never be the same, I have lost most of my motivation*

(A.N: Y/n takes a break from slaying demons)