"He's Hard- I Mean."

Bad thanks skeppy for walking him home, skeppy smiles,"No problem! Your house is really pretty.", skeppy can only see the kitchen and living room, but apparently he likes it.

Skeppy waves bye, and leaves. Bad closes the door, going to his room. He already ate at skeppys house. He's very full.

Bad gets a notification from discord. He's a discord kitten. NO HE ISNT. It's from his online friend. Antfrost.

Antfrost😎

Antfrost😎
HEY

Bad>_<
HII!!
WHATS UP?

Antfrost😎
NOTHING MUCH
CHECK MY INSTAGRAM THO

Bad>_<
OK

Bad opens Instagram, expecting a picture of velvet or something lovey-dovey. But he sees a picture of ant on a plane.

Antfrost😎

Bad>_<
WOAH
WHERE R U GOING?

Antfrost😎
FLORIDA STUPID

Bad>_<
RLLY!?

Antfrost😎
YES
VELVETS FAMILY ALREADY MOVED THERE SO THEY CONVINCED MY FAMILY

Bad>_<
OMGGGG
R U GOING TO MY SCHOOL???

Antfrost😎
DUH
OMG I GTG

Bad falls off his bed from excitement. He decides to keep calm. Just kidding, he was having the time of his life. Running around his whole house is what he calls having the time of his life.

_

Bad looks around at the front of the school. Ant said he would be here with velvet. Bad hasn't seen any of them, not even a sign of their presence.

Skeppy walks out of a car, talking to a group of boys who are also getting out. Of course, it's some popular dudes, because skeppy doesn't talk to losers willingly... bad doesn't know for sure.

"Darryl!", skeppy runs over to him. Looking at his hoodie. What's wrong with it? Wait a minute... bads never owned a light blue hoodie.

"Oh my goodness- I'm so sorry, I don't even remember taking it!", bad starts taking off the hoodie.

"No its fine, I have enough. I gave it to you because you forgot to wear something warm.", skeppy smiles, bad freezes. When did skeppy give him his hoodie? Bad doesn't remember any of that.

"Skeppy I thought you left us.", a tall guy, with dirty blond hair walls up to skeppy. He looks kind of scary. Definitely the hight.

"I'm nice. I don't do that."

"Mhm, sure. You ditched us for your boyfriend. I see how it is."

"Shut up. You wish you pulled bitches."

"Eh. I already pull more then you.", they continue arguing. Bad shrugs and walks away. Texting ant to meet him in the hallways.

Bad waits for ant, leaning against a random locker. His is to far away from the front of the school.

"BADDD!", bad hears quackity. He looks over at quackity. Quackity looks at him,"Isn't that skeppys?"

"Um, yea. Why?"

Quackity screams,"SINCE WHEN WERE YOU TWO DATING!?"

"This isn't middle school. We didn't start dating yesterday. I barely know anything about him.", bad groans as quackity explains how their dating. It's like everything means something.

Bad gets a notification from discord. Ant and velvet are finally here. Quackity asks to go with bad. Bad is a nice person, so he says yes, even though quackity was being stupid.

Bad waves at ant and velvet, they run over, both hugging bad, causing him to fall. Which hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. According to bad.

Quackity laughs his ass off watching bad get trampled by ant and velvet.

_

Bad walks with his friends, to his house. They decided to hang out there because ant and velvet are unpacking, and quackity hasn't been at bads house since freshman year, it's a long story.

"Oh bad, when did you buy that?", ant points to a necklace.

Bad panics,"I swear that wasn't there this morning! Uh....", bad thinks. He does remember skeppy handing him something, and putting on something. Oh! Skeppy gave him this. "I'm pretty sure skeppy gave me this."

Velvet gasps,"THATS EXPENSIVE! I SEARCHED IT UP!"

"Bad. He's hard- I mean.", quackity starts laughing at himself. Causing ant and velvet to laugh, velvet laughs the hardest. "I MEANT. He is falling hard."

Bad shakes his head,"No you muffinhead. He's just nice.", there's no way skeppy would ever like him. Quackitys just weird.

"Mhm. Remember what wilbur said? Plus, he gave you his hoodie and an expensive necklace. I bet he walked you home."

"Oh."

"HE DID!?"

Bad looks down,"Listen, hes a nice guy. Now get in the house before my neighbors yell at me.", he pushes everyone in his house. They go to the living room, looking around.

"Woah, what's this?", quackity grabs a poster filled with movie tickets. It's either romantic movies or spiderman movies.

"Oh, it's something my ex made for me. Then I broke up with him. Don't look on the back.", bad says that, knowing quackity won't listen.

"Wait- you dated VINCENT!??! THE RUDE FUCK!?", quackity screams. Causing bad to flinch.

"Yep. It was in eighth and freshman year.", bad looks down at his shoes.

"Hes a dick. Why do you have this still?", bad stays silent.

"Come here, what happened?", a6d smiles as bad hugs him.

"Some person was being mean to me. It's not a big deal. I'm just sensitive I guess...", a6d tilts his head up, about to kiss him. Bad pushes him off,"Sorry, not the time."

Which causes a6d to go on a rampage, yelling at bad about how they have never even kissed. He grabs a mug and throws it at bad. Bad usually brushed it off by him having trauma. This time, bad can't brush it off. Bad screams, hiding under the table. A6d pushes the table, the vase shatters behind bad. There's nothing to cover bad with. Bad trembles. A6d punches him. Then grabs some glass decoration, throwing it straight at bad. Bad moves his head, so he doesn't die or something. But cuts his arm.

Bad cries out in pain, grabbing on his arm,"I'm- I'm done. I'm leaving."

"GOOD LIKE FINDING SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU! NO ONE EVER DOES!"

"Bad, you don't have to answer. Whatever he has done, is in the past. Let's calm down and talk about something else. Don't think about him."

Bad finally takes a deep breath. Wiping his eyes and sitting down on his couch. He has to get over that.

Right now, he should have fun with his friends.