"Guys, leave that for home."

Tyler looks at a6d,"You know what I'm thinking?"

A6d shrugs,"I don't know. It has to be important, we are both in a closet right now.", hes right. Both guys are in the janitors closet, only light is Tyler's flashlight.

"No. Well... I don't really know. But I have an idea to get Darryl away from skeppy."

"You also hate skeppy?"

"Duh. He's trying to date your ex. I like him, we should team up and try to get Darryl to kiss one of us."

"I've never talked to you. But you're a genius-"

"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!?", the door slams open, showing the bright lights and quackity. "Guys, leave that for home."

Tyler looks at quackity,"Ew. We aren't gay for eachother."

"Okay... whatever you guys say. I won't be mad if you guys are dating!-"

"I'll fucking beat you up."

"OKAY! SORRY!", quackity runs away, to his moms classroom.

Bad smiles at skeppys stupid joke,"Oh- I gotta go eat lunch with quackity, see you later?"

"Can I come? To eat lunch with you guys?"

"Oh, sure! Have you met quackitys mom properly?"

"Nope.. not at all. He never lets me see his mom, because apparently I'm a bad influence, whatever he wants to believe."

"I mean before you kinda were."

"He said that last week, oh isn't this her classroom?"

"Yea,", bad opens the door. Instantly getting greeted by quackity.

"BAD GUESS WHAT- oh. Hey skeppy."

"Hey,", skeppy looks over to his mom, slightly waving.

"Alex, who's this?"

"Skeppy, one of my friends. Say hi skeppy."

"Hello Mrs Rodriguez..", skeppy smiles at her.

"Oh, zak. Isnt that you?"

"Yep, that's me.", skeppy is so fucking scared right now. He swears he's going to die. This is it.

"Your that guy who fought Tyler. Hm, you guys eating here?"

"Skeppy?", bad turns around, skeppy nods. Of course he is. He wouldn't miss a chance to eat lunch with his crush... and his bestfriend. Whatever.

"Darryl, make sure the classroom doesn't get messed up, I have a meeting.", she writes something on the board for her other classes, takes her stuff, and walks out.

Quackity huffs,"Dude. My own mother doesn't trust me."

Skeppy laughs,"HAHA! LOSER!", he points at quackity, laughing at his misery, leaning his chair. Like the stories teachers tell, he falls back, desk coming with him.

Quackity starts dying laughing, then actually starts dying from laughing to much. He does the iPad kid cough, the dry, loud, crunchy one. Disgusting. Quackity manages to get out a,"BAD-PLEASE-WATE-"

Bad chuckles, before handing him an unopened water bottle from his lunchbox. Damn. Wonder what he has in there. He had two water bottles and a whole lunch everyday? The lunch is healthy by the way. A sandwich, leftovers, food from a local Cafe, not just a bag of chips. Or monster. Like karl.

Qquackity chugs it, before screwing the cap back on, tossing it on the floor, sighing and thanking Darryl. Quacking continues having his breath deep. God, how horrific was that cough? It's like he fought a whole army by the way he's acting.

"Dude, you good?"

"Hell no. I was coughing,", quackity has a small smile. He thinks his own coughing was funny, that's how you know quackity isn't funny. Just kidding.

"Zamn."

"Dont say that again."

"Quackity pick up your trash!", bad chucks the water bottle at quackity, quackity has bad reflexes, so it hits him in the chest. Quackity starts dying again, grabbing his water, which is half empty, and drinking the other half.

Bad acts like he didn't do anything. Grabbing an orange from his lunchbox. He continues eating his lunch like nothing happened. He watches skeppy pick up the desk, and all the materials in it.

The door clicks, skeppy shoves the remaining stuff in the desk instantly. It's not quackitys mom. It's karl,"Bad. Do you know anything about the two dudes who are-", someone stands infront of him, covering his mouth.

"Dont listen to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about.", a6d looks over at karl. Karl looks unamused. He kicks a6d right in the balls.

"Uh, I'll tell you later. Skeppy answer my messages.", karl speeds off. Running in the halls, skeppys pretty sure he heard a scream and stuff dropping on the ground. That's what that loser gets.

Quackity slams the door shut. Since no one in that room trusts a6d. Skeppy sits on the desk, theres a perfectly good chair connected to it. Skeppys a weirdo. Coming from quackity. Bads like, "oh skeppys so nice! He's my little muffin!", quackity thinks they should kiss. Not infront of him, they should get a room for that.

Quackity looks away for one second, he looks back to skeppy. Why the fuck is bad sitting on the desk with him. THERES A CHAIR!! Bad and skeppy are watching something on skeppys phone. Goddammit.

George🤓

SKEPPY AND DARRYL ARE BEING GAY AGAIN
HELP ME PLEASE🙏🙏

BRO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
WHAT R THEY EVEN DOING??

BOTH WATCHUNG SOMETHING ON SKEPPYS OHONE WHILE SITTIMG ON A DESK TOGETHER

GOD DAMN
I KNEW SKEPPY LIKES HIM
BUT U THINK THEY BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER???
SKEPPY SLAMMED ME INTO A TOLIET WHEN I GRAZED HIS PHONE

ILL ASK DARRYL WHEN HES ALONE
HES ALWAYS WITH SKEPPY
OH I CAN ASK HIM IN MATH

I FORGOT YOU ARE A SMARTASS AND DONT HAVE NORMAL FUCKING MATH😤
I FUCKING HATE YOU
Not Darryl 😋

WHAT!?!

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE A WHIKE ON THIS STORY
I'VE BEEM A LITTLE BUSY🤓🙏
Don't forget to vote!
Pls vote