#1 Percy

Authors note

Hey welcome to my first ever fan fic
I've been thinking about writing this for a while but could never be arsed
A bit about me- I'm gay
🌈 Scottish 😱 and love fantasy and mythology I'm also a minor so just beware of that
Anyways this was inspired by the fact there's so many h2o and pjo crossover fics (I should know I've read em all) but literally none about mako mermaids on ao3 and a few on wattpad
Beware of bad grammar, cringe, this not making sense etc etc
I'll probably get some things wrong like names but who tf cares if I'm being honest if you do you're the problem not me
I'll try to update as frequently as possible but I might forget about it and I've got school and stuff that will get in the way (as well as multiple orders of people begging me to crochet them hats)
This work will be published on both ao3 and wattpad
Read at your own risk
If you don't like it I'll steal your kneecaps and I'll remove your right kidney while you're sleeping
💅
Just kidding!

Or am I...

Percy POV

Finally! we've made it to Australia it won't be long now until we arrive at the airport. Annabeth said I couldn't stay awake the entire flight, but I just can't sleep.

We had to go on the plane since it would take too long to get here on a boat. Mom promised me that Zeus wouldn't strike us out the sky, but we can't be sure about that. He'd be willing to kill an entire plane of innocent mortals just to kill me. He's definitely my least favourite god although If I straight up said that to His face he'd make sure everyone I love would suffer.

Pauls got a new job teaching here in Australia, so we had no choice but to move. I have to go to school because I've missed so much of it being a demigod and all. Annabeth is going to go to school too, she doesn't need to, but she wanted to keep me company.

I'm so glad mom and Paul let Annabeth come with us. Frederick said that it would be good for her to stay with me.

Paul grew up here and he love telling me about how much he loved it. We're gonna meet up with his brother and his wife at the airport. I met them at mom and Paul's wedding last year and they told me all about their son Zac.

Zac is around the same age as me I don't really know what to expect, apparently he likes swimming too and used to be a lifeguard. I don't know why he stopped- maybe I should ask him?

The good thing about getting to live in Australia is that it means we can finally get away from all the monsters and gods and live a normal life. Well as normal as the life of a teenage Greek demigod can be.

 I'm sure nothing can go wrong...

All character's rights in this story belong to Rick Riordan- Percy Jackson and the Olympians (book series 2005-2009), Heroes of Olympus (book series 2010-2014) and Jonathan M. Shiff- Mako Mermaids (tv series 2013-2016) if Mr Riordan or Mr Shiff wish me to take down my story I will do so.