Chapter 1

There one was a gradian; he was strong, powerful, caring but most of all he was free. His names was Everest, the meaning of adventurous and that is what he was. Everest loved to be free and go on adventures. Let me tell you a story of how Everest became a legend.

There once was a colt who was small with a big passion. He was all black with one white marking on his chest that was the shape of a moon. Everest was his name and the only one of his kind Everest was a pegasus he had big black wings one day he hoped he would fly high and far. But for now he would play in the grass and talk with his best friend Luna. Who was pure white with a black sun on her chest she had no wings but a horn Luna was a unicorn.

Luna and Everest were both orphans; they have no mom and no herd; they have been friends ever since Everest met Luna when she was dying of thirst. Everest and Luna where walking in a grassy plane when they saw a herd of horses.

"Do you think they will let us join them?" Everest asked full of hope

"I hope but I don't think they will." Luna replied with less hope

"Let's ask" Everest said as he trotted to the herd of horses

Luna followed Everest to the herd of horses. When they both arrived at the herd the horses looked at them then started talking. The leader off the herd walked to Everest and Luna.

"You both are suppose to be dead" The leader said

"Dead? What do you mean?" Luna asked

"I mean you both should not be walking on the land of the living!" The leader snapped at the foals before running off with his herd.

"That was different" Luna said

"YES it was but that gets me thinking. Why are we supposed to be dead?" Everest asked Luna

"I don't know but we better get going before Loki gets us" Luna replied

Loki is a big brown horse with black mane and tail. Loki is a normal horse but he thinks Everest and Luna have power that can take over the entire lands of all living and dead because they are not normal horses and they have a marking of the sun and moon on there Chest. Once Loki gets a hold of them both then Loki will end their lives no matter what the cost is.

Everest and Luna were trotting on the horizon soon they got to a meadow that had a nice tree to hide under form any danger. Luna was trying to make magic happen through her horn and Everest was trying to fly.

"Aww I almost had it!" Luna pants out of energy. She looked over at Everest, which was on a small cliff.

Everest opened his wings and flaps them hoping to fly as he runs and jumps off the ground only to plummet into grass and dirt.

"Well at least your magic is less painful then trying to fly" Everest said as he grunts and he stood back up.

"Hehe true" Luna replied as she walked over to a Willow tree and layer down.

Everest kept on trying to fly but he never succeeded. Soon when his body hurt from falling so much he made his way to Luna and layed down next to her.

Morning

It was morning and Everest woke up before Luna. He got up and walked to the river and looked at his reflection.

"One day I will fly and stop Loki" Everest thought to himself.

To be continued