Chapter 6

Years later

It has been years, Everest has been through a lot, He lost 2 best friends and saw them both as spirits together. Everest still has not made it to his destination because he got lost. Everest is full grown and still can't fly, but that will change very soon. Everest was cantering through the mountains when he came to a forest.

The forest was thick with trees, it was dark and very foggy, animals lived in the forest but what animals were unknown. Everest walked into the forest. He has been in a forest before but it was not like this one. As Everest walked through the forest he heard footsteps behind him. When he turned around there was.... Nothing, Everest kept on walking until he in the center of the forest. Everest looked around for what way to go but stopped when he saw the spirit of Luna. She was not white and happy as before. But gray and her horn was broken off.

Luna looked towards Everest. She looked terrified when she saw him. Luna turned around and then ran off. Everest was left there confused.

"Why did she run from me?" Everest asked himself

"BECAUSE of me!" Said a deep voice behind Everest

When Everest turned around he saw Loki. Everest looked at Loki but he was different. Loki had huge ram horns on his head, Loki ran at Everest he hit Everest in the side. The hit made Everest fly back and hit a tree that was nearby.

"How did.... You get... horns?" Everest asked weakly as he tried to stand.

"Well, once I found out that the pathetic unicorn died. It was easy. I used magic that my mother taught me before she abandoned me, I trapped her soul and took the magic that was left." Loki replied as he smirked as Everest

"She is not pathetic now, GIVE HER BACK HER MAGIC!" Everest yelled as he got onto his feet.

"How about a no?" Loki asked the mad looking Pegasus

"I will destroy you, Loki" Everest said with anger filling his body

With that Loki charged after Everest, but missed and hit a tree. Loki looked at the black Stallion that had one white mark on his chest and anger in his eyes. They both stood there in the dark forest, the wind blowing in their mane. The battle has just began!

To be continued

(Sorry if it took me a bit to update my book, I have been busy lately but I will try to get back to this book when I get the chance to)