Chapter 9

Dream

Everest woke up, he looked around and it was still Night, nothing moved, only Everest. Time just stopped, Everest looked at the shy and all the stars were gone and there were no clouds in sight. Only a crescent moon was in the sky. Everest looked around and everything was black and where ashes all except the willow tree. Everest looked at the willow tree and saw one half was full of stars and the other half was morning. Everest was confused. He flew into the sky and looked down and saw a yin yang. One side had a black pegasus with a white moon the other side was a white unicorn with a black sun. The willow tree stood in the middle. Everest looked at the yin yang tracing it with his eyes.

"There has to be a meaning to all of this, But what was it?" Everest asked himself

Everest looked at the crescent moon in the sky. He flew up to it and was able to land on the crescent moon. Everest nickered and did a rear when he did. Everything went back to normal and the dream ended.

Dream ends

Everest woke up to see the sun up. He looked around and it was all in the same place and nothing changed except the willow tree. It had a carving on its trunk that was the yin yang. Everest touched the yin yang with his muzzle.

"I am sorry I can't join you Luna." Everest apologized

7 years later

Everest looked at the river and trotted to it. When Everest reached the river he was a black land horse in front of him. The land horse saw Everest turned around and ran off. Everest took flight and followed the land horse.

The black horse reached a herd, Everest stayed in the air.

"Mom! You won't believe what I saw!" The horse who seemed to be a foal called to it's mother

"What is it StarFire?" His mother asked her foal

"I was the black pegasus, the one from the stories!" StarFire said to its mother

"That can't be he is a Legend." The mother replied

"No it is true I saw him by the willow tree!" StarFire said

"OK, Let's go see" The mother replied

"Yay!" StarFire said excited

The mother and her foal ran over to the willow tree, Everest flew after them. The mother and her foal reached the willow tree.

"I don't see him, StarFire" The mother said

"But.... He was here... LOOK It is the carving from the story!" StarFire replied as he jumped across the river and ran to the willow tree.

"WAIT! StarFire Watch out!" The mother called to him

StarFire stopped and looked at his mother but before he could a pack of wolves jumped out and attacked the foal. Everest saw and flew down to fight the back off the foal.

To Everest's surprise all the wolves saw him and immediately ran off without a fight. Everest looked at the black foal who was covered in scratches. His mother ran over but stopped when she reached Everest.

"Please Don't, StarFire is all I have left." The mother said a bit scared

Everest looked at the mother than back at StarFire.

"What is your name?" Everest asked

"Names Aurora, The mother of StarFire." Aurora said stomping he hoof

Everest nodded as he looked at the foal who was a colt. Everest looked around and found a flower that was dark blue. Everest touched the flower and it changed to white he picked it up and walked over to the black colt. Everest dropped the white flower on StarFire and it immediately made StarFire stop breathing.

"What are you doing?! Why is he not breathing?!" Aurora asked as he watched the black winged horse

"Don't worry, Aurora, Your colt will live. Just give me a minute" Everest said

Everest flapped his wings and nickered at the sky for someone but no one came. Everest changed, his body was half and half one half was white and the other half was black. Aurora looked at Everest amazed.

"You Could do that?" Aurora asked he mouth dropped open

"Yes, But I will tell my story when I heal your colt." Everest said

Everest touched StarFire with his muzzle in the neck. StarFire started to breathe again and his wounds were healed. StarFire opened his eyes and looked at the half and half winged horse.

"I told you, mom" StarFire said as he looked at his mother

StarFire got up and bowed to Everest thanking him. Everest bowed back.

"Tell us your story, Stallion." Aurora said. StarFire trotted to his mother and stood by her looking at Everest.

"Names Everest." Everest said as he told them his story

"But what about the half and half?" StarFire asked

"7 years ago, Luna gave me her power, that was the last time I saw her. We both wanted to be together for eternity. Well we knew how to have that happen. Luna gave me her power of life. We are together now. That is how I can become half and half. Because I am life and death." Everest answered

"WOW!!! That is amazing! I wish I was as cool as you!" StarFire said

"You can young one, You just have to find your story." Everest said

StarFire jumped with joy. He looked at his mother.

"Mom! I want to be a legend!" StarFire said excited

"Hehe... Let's go StarFire, Thank you Everest." Aurora thanked as she centered off with her colt

Everest nodded as he took flight into the sky. Everest nickered loud as he disappeared into the clouds.

StarFire looked into the sky and answered Everest back as he cantered on.

This is the story of Everest and Luna and how they found out they where life and death. Their story is told and is known as a legend to every horse kind. Every night you might see Everest playing with Luna together. In the day when life is born or is leaving Everest will be there to take the spirits or give life to the newborns. Some horses will tell false tails but StarFire will always know the truth.

THE END?

Well we have reached the end of the book, thank you for reading. And let me know if I should do a Sequel of this book but with StarFire? Any way thank you and text Y'all later!