PART 1 DX2

At the morning at the tsubomi home, tsubomi wake up to find a note left to her from chyper and coffret. Telling her to look for them as she went to location written on the note.While erika open the door curtain.

Tsubomi(shocked):what is this?"please look for us

Tsubomi(shocked):what is this?"please look for us."chyper, coffret"did they run away?

Erika was sigh what tsubomi what she said as she patted on tsubomi shoulder and point out that big crayon.

Erika:but, they wrote. "Please look for us."

Tsubomi:while i was sleeping, they left on this sunny day

Erika:like i said, they didn't run away. See? They're right here. They even draw us a map

She point on map again to show tsubomi again as she look upset about chyper and coffret.

Tsubomi:really?

Erika(nervous):yes, yes.

Tsubomi stand up and raised her spirit with her fist.

Tsubomi:all right!let's go!let's go now!let's go now!let's go right now!

Erika:calm down, there, tsubomi.

Erika dropped the paper as the rainbow glowing. It contains a picture of all Mepple and others. Which in turn project a holograms the fairies waving as it sprinkles stars. Before erika take look at map what chyper and coffret was above the ocean.

Erika:wait, this place is above the ocean. How are we supposed to get there?

Tsubomi:no matter where they are. I, hanasaki tsubomi, will be their guardian!wait for us, you two.

Erika:hurry up and get dressed already.

Tsubomi going quicky going to the her room to get dressed quicky as erika reading letter.

Erika:everyone's at an amusement park opening? Hehe.this sounds like it be fun!

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the takeru apartment, he live with yuri apartment as he going some dressed to going to the amusement park above ocean when yuri tell him. Until he heard from the phone on the table as he grab the phone and answers it.

Takeru:hello?

Hirayuki:takeru, it's me.

Takeru:oh, hirayuki-san. It's good to see you again.

Hirayuki:you too. By the way, you going the amusement park above ocean?

Takeru:yeah? My friend gave me letter that amusement park opening today. So, you get letter too.

Hirayuki:me too as same kazuki-niisan. Anyway, we going meet you at the amusement park while they going about world of precure.