PART 2 DX 2

at that time,tsubomi and others still on the platinum as they get surrounds by moerumba and ms. Shitataare while they have the chyoer and coffret when shitataare catch them.

Mepple(nervous):see you believe and they appeared-mepo...

Mipple:i don't think that's quite right.

Mepple rubbing on his head and awkwardly laughed on mipple

Erika:even though we found them...

Tsubomi:in this situation...

Moerumba:are you two trying to take back the rainbow jewel?

Shitataare:first, you have to take these two back. But there's no way that happen.

Erika clenched a fist.

Erika:we won't lose hope. That's what we just decided!give them back.

She literally lunged toward the villains but the lack of gravity movement hard as easily avoided erika.

Erika:is that all you got little girl?

Erika tried another lunged but missed as she returned to tsubomi side.

Moerumba:don't you forget About me.

He summoned a giant orb of flame above head as shitataare did the same with a large orb of water.

Shitataare:our little game is over.

The pair were ready to throw their attacks.. When two orbs suddenly launched into a view one made of fire and one of water as the fire attack slammed into shitataare water orb and the water attacked slammed into moerumba fire attack dispelling

Tsubomi having close her eyes before attacking were blocked opened them again as she saw ryuki, faiz and yes preucre 5 team appeared.

Dream:you two alright?

Tsubomi:everyone.

Shitataare(glared):tch.. But still i go these two right here and...

She began only get a strike to her back from milky rose. Released chyper and coffret that in ryuki arms. While shitataare was launched into moerumba ryuki floated to tsubomi and erika letting them regain their fairy partners.

Chyper:we were looking for you!

Tsubomi, erika:chyper, coffret.

Tsubomi and erika looked at each other and nods as the pair were covered in a bright flash of light. Revealing the planetarium was illusion it seems as cure blossom and marine were back.

At that moments, the portal send them all to ground level, in front of the water slide ride. Shitataare and moerumba are unconcerned.

Shitataare:you think you can win because of that?

Moerumba:if that's the case, you are quite mistaken.

A figure appeared behind kamen rider and precure. This form was hadenya one of the former employed of nightmare, kamen rider odin and death image appeared behind on her.

Ryuki and others:nightmare!odin!

Ryuki:and death imagin.

Hadenya:long time to no see, ladies.

Ryuki:blossom, marine, we take care of things here.

Dream:take mepple and mipple with you. Hurry!

Marine:but... We can't leave all of you. We fight too.

Lemonade:coco and the others said it before, right? The rainbow jewel shines with everyone's hope and dreams. It's a very important treasure.

Raia:and we're not alone.